- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a great experience at the Cookery last night start to finish. The food is what stood out the most, staff was pleasant and extremely attentive. They were out of a specific beer but the bartender, Jorge, came over with two suggestions, very knowledgable and kind. The octopus was phenomenal, definitely recommend. We got the half chicken and market fish both were out of this world tasty. Capped the night with a slice of stick-a-butta pie, SO delicious. Cant wait to come back!More infoThe CookeryPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dobbs Ferry•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the appetizers to the main course, Benjamins does not disappoint. If you never been here, it needs to be on your list.More infoBenjamin Steakhouse - WestchesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• White Plains•4.8
- HHershNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI've dined at Red Hat countless times over the years and have never experienced anything other than superb food and service in an inviting and comfortable environment.More infoRed Hat on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Irvington•4.4
- FFoodiegirl24vipNew York / Tri-State Area •73 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023We had a lovely dinner at our favorite restaurant! Started with fabulous cocktails and had some appetizers. We had the chicken scarp, the chicken milanase, and the the chicken parmigiana. We shared a great bottle of wine that was recommended to us by the incomparable sommelier, David. Dessert was pumpkin cheesecake and a dark chocolate coconut sorbet.More infoL'inizioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ardsley•4.6
- DdiscerningdinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •32 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023The Pick 2 lunch menu has very good offerings at a fair price.More infoLombardo's Dobbs FerryPrice: Moderate• Pizza Bar• Dobbs Ferry•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Ardsley is L'inizio