- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •31 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI absolutely love, love love this restaurant! I want to bring everyone I love here! The food is creative and most importantly.. delicious! If you have never been: order this: Babka , Roni Cups and dip to start. The Casio Pepe Fillet is the best dish ever! The fries are a must and the Brussels sprouts go with it nicely! Save room for dessert! They are all fantastic especially the lemon cheesecake and the surprise sorbet! But equally important is the wonderful waitstaff. Adrian was our waiter for our table of 8 and he was awesome! Can’t thank you enough for how beautifully you treated my guests. They had the time of their lives.. I’m not kidding! This place is beautiful, too! Love, love love it! I haven’t been this excited about a restaurant in many many years! Thank you Bad Roman… you are so Good!!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023It was good. Food was amazing and the setting was spectacular. A little pricey but definitely worth it.More infoIkyuPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Upper East Side•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- NYNYCGERNew York / Tri-State Area •69 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day dinner. The service was relaxed and warm. Food was quite good - although prices have become ridiculous - $19 for a winter salad - really?!? Arugula, some thin slices of pear and parmesan for nearly $20? Come on!! Café D’Alsace used to be a great value - now it’s no different than any other overpriced UES restaurant.More infoCafe d'AlsacePrice: Moderate• French• Upper East Side•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
- Studio on 84th Street
- Upper East Side Apartments #2
- Upper East side apartments
- 83rd Street East Side Apartments #1
- 83rd Street East Side Apartments #2
- Upper East Side Loft - 88th Street
- Ruppert Park
- Upper East Side Apartments #3
- East Side One Bedroom on 83rd Street
- Upper East side apartment
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Upper East Side Apartments #1
- Studio on 84th
- The Franklin Hotel