- SskybluevipNew York / Tri-State Area •123 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoService was excellent and very attentive, food was very good, and the atmopshere was pleasing. Backgroud music was a bit loud and honestly not matching the vibe of the restaurant which was modern italian. Restaurant has a seperate bar area where that music would absolutely fit on a friday night club vibe. However the dining area should have a more relaxed backgroud music so that conversations with your other guests does not decend into I"m sorry did'nt hear what you said" over and over. Food selection was very well thought out and we will return.More infoITA Kitchen - PatchoguePrice: Moderate• Italian• Patchogue•4.5
- EEricvipNew York / Tri-State Area •629 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoA spectacular and amazing Italian Ristorante for classic and authentic cuisine. The portions are abundant, flavorful and prepared to perfection from the calamari fritti, clams oreganata and charcuterie board. The main courses were absolutely delicious and enough for lunch today!! We look forward to our next visit.More infoStella Trattoria & BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Blue Point•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was excellent! From the appetizers to the entrees, everything surpassed all expectations. The prices are extremely reasonable. The service was good, not great. No complaints, but it didn't knock our socks off. We will return, for sure! The food alone is worth the visit, trust me.More infoThe Wayward Kitchen & CocktailsPrice: Moderate• American• Sayville•4.6
- OTOutToEat78vipNew York / Tri-State Area •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A very nice experience! The salad on the special was to die for! Cocktails were handcrafted with attention to detail. Main course was excellent! Will be purchasing a gift certificate for my parents for their anniversary! Will be back again!More infoButera's Restaurant of SayvillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Sayville•4.7
- RRds619New York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome server..Kelia was helpful and knew the beer menu very well. Offered great advice in trying to pick the right beer to order. Food was also amazing.More infoKarvers GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Patchogue•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Sayville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sayville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sayville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.