- GKGailKNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMet with a friend for lunch. Food was delicious and our waiter was excellent. Prices were very fair and portions good. We both had enough to take home to enjoy for lunch the next day!More infoSea Basin RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Rocky Point•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoBig shout out to Taylor! She set the tone for the entire evening. Friendly, helpful and genuine. Food was cooked and presented with perfectly. Thank you Fifth Season Happy Holidays!More infoFifth SeasonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Port Jefferson•4.7
- LVLisaVNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe celebrated our first Anniversary and last night our 30 th !! It has special meaning to us and of course great food!More infoPasta PastaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Port Jefferson•4.7
- RRRonaldRNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Generally, the food is always excellent. However, with this visit, the only thing that was not up to par with dessert. We ordered the lava cakes which were over cooked and we also ordered cappuccinos, which were very bitter. Other than that the drinks. Entrées service was excellent everyone’s entitled to have a missed opportunity.More infoSpiro'sPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Rocky Point•4.7
- SScottso67New York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our time here at Cooperage Inn was excellent. We went on New Years Day with reservations as we were not sure how busy it would be. We recommend making reservations as they became busy as time went on. Our server was JoAnne and she was awesome. Very friendly and professional. She was a delight. We ordered the garden salad and French onion soup to start and both were fresh and delicious. It was a no brainer for us both to order the classic chicken pot pie as this is a staple here. The best restaurant pot pie by far. Unbelievably good !! A real nice wine list and craft beer selection. They also offer a 10% discount for any pot pie take away with your table receipt. We will be back !!!More infoCooperage Inn RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Calverton•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rocky Point is Spiro's