Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations highly recommended, 3 weeks in advance. All parties over 6 persons, call 251-981-9811 est 112.
Start with an appetizer like Lobster Rangoons, Crab Claws - Fried or Sautéed, Mardi Gras shrimp or Blackened scallops... Entrees include a range of seafood options like Fried Seafood Platter, Grouper Pecan, Bayou Grouper, Shrimp & Grits, Char-grilled Yellowfin Tuna etc. as well as hand cut Filet and Ribeye steaks.
- OTWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEveryone was friendly and the food was high quality prepared with an abundance of flavoring. Atmosphere is very modern and new, which I did not expect as someone had recommended Zeke’s to us for their food. Way nicer than your average seafood bar.More infoZeke's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Orange Beach•4.7
- JHJanetHWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 4, 2023The food was Amazing. The filet was cooked to perfection, very tender.. Stephis is a hidden gem. We will be going back next time we are in Orange Beach.More infoStephi Cocktails & CuisinePrice: Expensive• Sushi• Orange Beach•3.8
- OT1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023This was our first time eating at Playa’s and we loved everything about it!! The Fried Grits appetizer was so good and Island Shrimp with ginger slaw and coconut rice was delicious!! We will be recommending it to our friends and definitely come back when we are in orange Beach again. We give it a 10+!!More infoPlayaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Orange Beach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Voyagers was wonderful, as always! The Hanging Tenderloin is our favorite steak- cooked Pittsburgh Rare. Our server, Adam, was attentive and personable! We will definitely be back next we are in Orange Beach.More infoVoyagers- Perdido Beach ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Orange Beach•4.8
- JJimbobvipNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service was excellent and the food was great. Best dinner in Orange Beach. Highly recommended!More infoLouisiana Lagniappe - Orange BeachPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Orange Beach•4.8
Discover Orange Beach
First documented by Columbus sailors in 1507, Orange Beach is now a pleasant vacation town on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. Known for its 32 miles of sugar-white beaches and gentle surf, Orange Beach has become a tourist haven. What do all these visitors eat? While there are traditional Southern American-style restaurants that serve fried egg, bacon and grits for breakfast, the main cuisine of the area is seafood. Appetizers such as firecracker shrimp and inventive crab cakes will tantalize your palate, preparing it for the main event. A local seafood special called the Amberjack attracts many diners. Fresh crabmeat tops a bed of cremini mushrooms, peppers and onions, all covered with a mild beurre blanc sauce. A hearty serving of real mashed potatoes accompanies this delicious main dish.
Frequently asked questions
- Safe Harbor Marina
- Wharf 707
- The Enclave by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Summer Salt West
- Dues Paid Apartment
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Parrot-Dise 13AU
- Bobby Walker Marina
- Kits Marina
- Lost Key Golf Club
- Lei Lani Tower 606
- Cotton Bayou Marina
- Phoenix VII 1407
- Alligator Alley
- Andalucia Apartment
- Banana Bay 6078 by PKRM
- Perdido Quay 501
- Turquoise Place 1007C
- Villa Del Sol Apartment
- Tidewater Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals