- OTMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined todayThe patio was lovely and lively the service by Jared as well was awesome! He was knowledgeable kind and made great recommendations during happy hour! I had the tuna tacos and they were perfect for a little snack. They even offered a wine tasting as today was a wine day with half off bottles! What a steal. Chaste introduced herself as the manager. All my friend and I could do was rave about Jarrod, the food, and drinks. Def coming back!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - DadelandPrice: Expensive• American• Kendall•4.5
- APAnaPSan Francisco Bay Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was great as always. Our server Jacki was always checking on us making sure our bottomless mimosas were never empty!More infoBulla Gastrobar - The FallsPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Kendall•4.6
- KkathleenfMiami - Dade •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDinner was delicious. Restaurant needs better acoustics. It’s far too loud. We will return bc the food is very good, reasonable in price, and the service is efficient.More infoAnacapri - PinecrestPrice: Expensive• Italian• Pinecrest•4.8
- OTMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was excellent. We had the huevos rotos, octopus, shrimp in garlic, the dates wrapped in prosciutto and the sausage plate.More infoTapas 21Price: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Kendall•4.3
- DKDebK940vipMiami - Dade •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Platea Prime is an exceptional dining experience. We were promptly seated upon arrival. The decor & lighting plus comfy seats and table size. A nice Highchair was quickly placed. The dining music was perfect. A nice selection of wines, reasonably priced; the food had great portions; exquisite flavors and some showmanship to bring extra experience to the evening! Our server Carlos was Professional (ask for him) as was the wine steward. The dessert continued on the same theme of absolutely delicious with a little show to embellish the evening. 4 adults had 4 different meals along with appetizers and every single bite was created with perfection. Thank you for being our neighborhood restaurant. Please thank Carlos for a seamless dining experience.More infoPlatea Prime Steakhouse & Ceviche BarPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Pinecrest•4.7
10 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Miami
The Magic City was made for special nights out, whether they call for putting on flip-flops, espadrilles, or stilettos. It’s not just about over-the-top clubstaurants in this tropical party town. Find the city’s subtler side, too, in its MICHELIN-starred icons and hundred-year-old seafood spots. One thing is clear: There’s no shortage of celebration spots here, no matter what your wardrobe or palate craves. Read on for a guide to 10 top Miami restaurants ready to host your next special occasion.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Discover Palmetto Bay
Palmetto Bay offers a wide selection of hip, casual restaurants. An assortment of breakfast places and coffee shops sprawl throughout the city, letting you sit back and relax while having your morning coffee and a hearty breakfast. This includes a number of espresso places, serving breakfast alongside lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos. Take a riverside tour, then wrap the day up at a Japanese restaurant serving sushi, tempura, and udon noodle dishes. You will also find Thai restaurants with curries and spicy noodles. If you can't decide between Japanese and Thai, the area also offers you the choice of both, with a number of Asian fusion restaurants. Alongside the area's Asian offerings, you'll find a number of other options, including Mexican, Jamaican, Italian, and Caribbean food.
Frequently asked questions
- Goulds Park
- Deering Estate
- Bel Aire Park
- Goulds Wayside Park
- Dadeland Square
- Perrine Wayside Park
- Rockdale Park
- Coral Reef Park
- West Perrine Park
- Biscayne Bay Cape Florida Aquatic Preserve
- Southridge Park
- Old Cutler Hammock Park
- Colonial Drive Park
- Rockland Pineland County Preserve
- Quail Roost Shopping Center
- Keys Railroad Station
- Eureka Park
- Ben Shavis Park
- Elliott Key Harbor
- Colonial Palms Shopping Center