- OTOpenTable DinerIowa •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI really enjoy the Orange Glazed Salmon. It’s comforting and delicious!!More infoKeller's American Grill - Isle Casino BettendorfPrice: Moderate• American• Bettendorf•3.9
- DVDianeVvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a fantastic meal and wonderful service at Bass Street. Our server, Larry, was delightful.More infoBass Street Chop HousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Moline•4.3
- TMThomasMIowa •18 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoPurposely hot there early, so we could have a drink (or two) at the bar. Excellent night in every aspect!More infoRuthie's Steak & Seafood at the Rhythm City CasinoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Davenport•4.6
- KKelly1122Chicago / Illinois •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood and service was great and glad to see that Brandon is still there. He is so friendly and knowledgeable. Our server was great too.More infoCombine, A Bass Street RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Moline•4
- BBettfamvipIowa •32 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service and food was great as usual.More infoGranite City Food & Brewery - DavenportPrice: Moderate• American• Davenport•4
Bettendorf is a handsome Midwestern city that sits along the shore of the Mississippi River. Steakhouses and trendy farm-to-table bistros are an obvious result of the rural Iowa surroundings. Contemporary restaurants serving locally caught river fish also take advantage of the city's beautiful waterside. Italian cuisine in all its forms is a local staple. Chicago style pizza is popular among visitors and locals, but Neapolitan pizzas with toppings like soppresatta, Calabrian chiles and arugula are also fine choices. Other surprises include modern American fusion menus that let you pick your protein and sides as well as the finishing method, opening the door for one-of-a-kind entrees of your own creation.