Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Delight every sense with an unmatched experience featuring USDA Prime 42-day dry aged steaks, exquisite seafood, decadent desserts and more than 350 wines from our Wine Spectator Award- Winning, 13 years running.
We are open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day, all year round! (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
We look forward to having you as our guests!
Classic American with Italian Flare!
Open For Lunch & Dinner Monday-Friday at 12 est.
Now Serving weekend Brunch Saturday & Sunday Starting at 10am!
- LLindaChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDinner was excellent. Service was perfect . Surf and Turf was amazing . I highly recommend.More infoCopper Rock Steakhouse - Four Winds Casino ResortPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• New Buffalo•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food, cooked well. The breakfast sandwich was tasty and the breakfast potatoes were cooked to perfection. My party had gf waffle, blueberry pancakes, and a burger, all raved how good it was was. Will return!More infoSonny D's Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• New Buffalo•4.1
- TTophervipIndiana •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Had a fabulous time our server was great and the food was so tasty!More infoBrewster’s New BuffaloPrice: Moderate• Italian• New Buffalo•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great we'll definitely be backMore infoThe Brewery Lodge & Supper ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Michigan City, IN•4.6
- CCrystalPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We have always had great service and good foodMore infoKankakee Grille - Four Winds CasinoPrice: Moderate• American• New Buffalo•4
Discover New Buffalo
Grand Rapids is best known for its furniture industry, but New Buffalo may shift the focus of the city's fame. The Southwest Michigan region offers several eateries along its coast with the added benefit of being located near the Michigan-Indiana border. Bangkok chicken is a favorite dish in the city along with the wet burrito covered in red chili sauce, a classic Western Michigan taste. There are other Mexican-inspired cuisine options as well, including tacos and classic refried beans. Seafood is abundant in New Buffalo, too. Whitefish being the most popular option, frequently served with a side of fluffy mashed potatoes for local flair.
Frequently asked questions
- Harbert Community Park
- New Buffalo Public Beach
- Harbert House Bed and Breakfast
- The Dewey Cannon Historical Marker
- Garden Grove Bed and Breakfast
- Avery Station
- Baymont Inn - New Buffalo
- Chikaming Township Park
- Fairfield Inn and Suites New Buffalo
- Union Pier Station
- Lakeside Station
- Super 8 Sawyer
- Harbert Antique Mall
- Warren Woods State Park
- Three Oaks Station
- New Buffalo Station
- Warren Dunes State Park
- Lakeside Inn Historical Marker
- Wilkinson Village Heritage Museum
- The Inn at Union Pier