- OTOpenTable DinerGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Meghan is top notch. She has the perfect way of describing each dish beyond the menu’s description. She has such a pleasant personality and kept our attention when recommending certain dishes. That’s hard when you have a table of 10, with 8 of the guests being college age males! Well done Meghan!! Food, wine, and atmosphere were perfect. Can’t wait to come back!More infoCasa Rustica RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Boone•4.6
- SsamuelfCharlotte •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur go too everytime we’re in Boone banner elk area. Unreal food and great service.More infoReid's Cafe and CateringPrice: Expensive• American• Banner Elk•4.8
- JJennifervipCharlotte •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious! Carter’s service was perfect- friendly & attentive. All of the dishes we tried we would have again- gnocchi, spinach and brie salad, and lamb rack with Brussels sprouts and cornbread.More infoThe BEACON Butcher BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Boone•4.7
- CPCherylPChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis was our first time dining at Gamekeepers. The menu provided many appealing options. We followed the suggestions of our server, perfectly attentive and knowledgeable by the way, and started with the mixed grill. That dish included a sample of four different melt-in-your -mouth meats along with fries defining perfection. We followed that with the butternut squash soup which was way beyond good and hot. Our entree, Elk Leg with Mac n cheese, mushrooms and broccoli continued to impress. The food and service definitely exceeded expectations. The wood burning fireplace in the dining room contributed to the rustic mountain ambiance, but wood smoke is sometimes a problem for me so I would request a table in another area next time. But there will definitely be a next time!More infoThe GamekeeperPrice: Very Expensive• American• Boone•4.9
- CWChristiWGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fabulous food! Tons of options! Friendly staff!! Would definitely dine again!More infoRed Onion CafePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Boone•4.2
Discover Mountain City
Nestled in wooded foothills, Mountain City has small town appeal with access to a wide variety of cuisine from nearby cities. Though rural, it has local and international delicacies to make each meal an adventure. Enjoy down-home Southern food like pork belly collards, fried green tomatoes, and sweet potato pancakes. Grilled seafood, barbecue, and apple brie quesadillas turn the welcoming atmosphere of the South into a delectable dining experience. Grilled peach salads, poached lobster, and South steak tartare make dining through the area a journey in and of itself. There are even a handful of Amish places here with home-style subs, candies and cheeses to try.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mountain City who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mountain City either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.