Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located on the first floor of Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, this eclectic venue in the heart of Madrid is the center of lifestyle where one can experience unique dishes by our talented team, signature cocktails by the Head Bartender Miguel Pérez and the most vibrant entertainment with a live DJ set every night.
- OTOpenTable DinerMadrid •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place. Definitely would come back for any kind of eventMore infoLa Ancha ZorrillaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Cortes•4.6
- JHJonHMontreal / Quebec •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Amazing food, great atmosphere, great drinks. Can't go wrong here.More infoIsa Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Asian• Sol•4.4
- DDivitaMontreal / Quebec •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 17, 2023It was easy to get a last minute reservation! Ambiance and service was excellent 👌. Food was ok, very ordinary and really pricey for what it was. We ordered meat and patatas bravas but the patatas were dry fries. Lol. Meat was really red and bloody, almost cold, even though I advised server in advance that I like the meat well done as I have sensitive stomach. Server was really nice and polite and took the food back to the kitchen. Food came back and was still red and cold :( . I had better food eating tapas at a local place. If you want to experience real Spanish food this is not the place for you as it's more for caterer for tourists that may not know about real Spanish cuisine. 😉More infoAna la SantaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Cortes•4.7
- AAndy1 review5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023The overall experience was very positive. The kind and friendly. They explained the choices very well and had great recommendations. I would definitely visit there establishment again.More infoEl PATIO at Four Seasons Hotel MadridPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Sol•4.5
- RARosaAMadrid •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and service were both amazing. A great experience I strongly recommend if you want to complete the perfect day in Madrid’s old town. Nevertheless they should take into consideration that bottles’ prices are too high in comparison with market/retail price. Despite this little “issue” everything was almost perfect! Thank you!!More infoDANI BrasseriePrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Sol•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Sol. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mediterranean, Asian, Spanish, International and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sol who deliver with Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sol either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.