- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoThe service was good just a little slow regarding the kitchen. However, overall it was a good experience.More infoThe OptimistPrice: Expensive• Seafood• West Midtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipAsheville / Western North Carolina •19 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways delicious! Wonderful dinner for my out of town guest. Thank you!More infoBlue Ridge GrillPrice: Very Expensive• American• Buckhead•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoMy family had an excellent dinner at Forza! Would definitely recommend. We keep talking about how good our food was.More infoForza StoricoPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Midtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe server never offer drink refills. She stopped by and asked is everything good. But didn't bring the coffee pot with her or offered a refill.More infoMilk and Honey Restaurant at CascadePrice: Moderate• American• Cascade•4.2
- CRCR1128Atlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoOne of the best, if not the best, dining experiences we’ve ever had. We chose to celebrate our anniversary here and the staff at Marcel made it such a memorable and bespoke experience. We felt so special. If you haven’t dined here before you definitely should!More infoMarcelPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Midtown•4.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Cascade Heights is conveniently located less than 7 miles from Atlanta, so it's a great place to come for dinner when you want to escape the hubbub of the big city. Delectable burgers and cuts of meat can be enjoyed at a variety of grills and pubs here. American comfort food is on the menu in local diners and cafes, and the city boasts a diverse selection of Asian, Latin, and European eateries for those who love international flavors. You can't go wrong with the dining choices in Cascade Heights, and its proximity to the state's capital is just an added bonus. If you're in the mood for a taste of Georgia's most beloved dishes, consider trying chicken and dumplings or sweet Georgia barbecue.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cascade is Milk and Honey Restaurant at Cascade
- Collier Drive Park
- Utoy Boulder Park
- Utoy Park
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
- Twin Lakes Golf Club
- Guest Inn
- Sandtown Park
- Red Roof Inn Atlanta Six Flags
- Econo Lodge At Six Flags
- Budgetel Inn & Suites
- Motel 6 Atlanta Lithia Springs
- Hills Community Center
- Wilson Mill Park
- Super Inn
- Wingate by Wyndham Six Flags - Austell
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Collier Heights Plaza Shopping Center
- Melvin Drive Park
- Westmanor Park
- A2C Budget Hotel