Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please visit us at www.gardemanger.com for more information.
the Napoleonic era give the restaurant the intimate character
that guests treasure. An exquisite cuisine, prepared with French savoir-faire
and showcasing the finest fresh regional products.
But a restaurant is more than outstanding food, wine and cocktails. When you visit us, you can also expect…
Guests are invited to select and to share petiscos (tapas), providing an opportunity to taste all of Portugal’s flavours, from the more familiar to the unexpected, in a friendly atmosphere. More than a simple à la carte meal, restaurant Helena proposes a true feast to savour at the table !
Neat decor, chic without pretension, Le Jellyfish offers you a dynamic atmosphere conducive to a festive evening without excess.
The crudo + charcoal aspect is the duality of the crudo and the aromas of the charcoal grill. A crudo section (oysters, tataki, tartare, sashimi, carpaccio), vegetables on the grill, hot starters, and a selection of charcoal-grilled meats and fish.
Our talented sommelier Gabrielle Boland signs a dynamic and sought-after wine list.
Our mixologist offers you a list of original cocktails.
- Temporarily CLOSED for the winter season -
A true urban oasis to discover!
Nestled on the 4th floor of Old Montreal's Hotel William Gray and overlooking Place Jacques-Cartier, Perché reveals a sophisticated and lush décor and is wrapped in a warm and welcoming ambiance. This urban oasis offers a healthy culinary menu with a fresh mix of hues and textures inspired by California. Perched in the heart of Old Montreal, Perché is the place to discover this summer season. Our terrace is heated for your comfort on cooler evenings and equipped with retractable awnings to protect you from the sun when it gets too hot.
Ristorante Quattro has plenty of tasty large dishes, as well. Try the fettuccine, gnocchi, penne and the spaghetti. The filet mignon with peppercorn sauce, breaded veal and braised lamb shank are delicious options, too. Ristorante Quattro has some nice sweet treats you can enjoy after your meal. Try the cannoli, chocolate soufflé and the tiramisu.
- DDDeeDeeNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe couldn’t decide which appetizer to have and so we chose to have two appetizers instead of a main course. The pasta was wonderful as were the foie and scallop and shrimp dishes. We had a little room left for dessert and ordered a Grand Marnier soufflé which was superb. The staff were pleasant, knowledgeable and professional.More infoBonapartePrice: Very Expensive• French• Old Montreal•4.7
- RORomaineONew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waitress was very pleasant as well as the host! Food was tasty. My waitress made sure I was satisfied with my drink after I first tasted it. Everything was a 10/10 for me.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Vieux MontrealPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Old Montreal•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOttawa •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great choice for a place to celebrate New Year’s Day family dinner and our daughter’s birthday. Food was good as well as the service - even it was crazy busy the staff was attentive and kept us posted.More infoGaspar French BrasseriePrice: Moderate• French• Old Montreal•4.4
- DFDuncanFvipMontreal / Quebec •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023All I can say is that I had the best brunch in my life there, first choice if I want the best.More infoBrasserie 701Price: Moderate• French• Old Montreal•4.2
- BBlueskyOrange County •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I made reservation for Sunday brunch at this restaurant because of the Jazz band. My son plays in a jazz band, and we all enjoyed the French songs performed by the band. The pleasant surprise was the food. My daughter's Carbonara was one of the best she has ever had. Our waiter was a lovely person. The maitre d' was strict -- no reservation, no service -- but he was successful in giving us a very pleasant experience in a crowded restaurant.More infoModaviePrice: Expensive• French• Old Montreal•4.6
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Old Montreal is L'Atelier d'Argentine Vieux-Port - Permanently Closed
The restaurants with the best service in Old Montreal are L'Atelier d'Argentine Vieux-Port - Permanently Closed, Mariscos and Le Muscadin
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Old Montreal are L'Atelier d'Argentine Vieux-Port - Permanently Closed, Mariscos and Le Sunset
- Lofts du Vieux-Port
- Centre D Histoire De Montreal
- Museum of Archaeology And History Pointe A Calliere Museum
- Les Etoiles by CorporateStays
- LikeAHotel - Saint-Jacques Old Port
- Maison Des Jardins B & B
- Central Bus Station
- Le Petit Hotel Montreal
- Metro Station Square Victoria
- Parc Raymond Blain
- Plage Du Parc Jean Drapeau
- Palais Des Congres De Montreal
- Hotel Bon Accueil
- Bonsecours Market Marche Bonsecours
- Hotel Nelligan
- Auberge de la Place Royale
- Notre Dame De Bonsecours Chapel Chapelle Notre Dame De Bonsecours
- Montreal's downtown apartment
- Studio BBV
- Notre Dame