Cuisine (20 of 24)
32 restaurants available nearby
We all had the lamb; it was excellent. The waiter, Alex was fabulous, friendly and attentive. The only complaint is that sitting outside, which was lovely for ambience and people watching on the lively Old Port, was very noisy with competing music from several restaurants along the stretch.
Server was outstanding. We had the tasting menu with the wine pairing. It was very good but probably price was slightly high for what you got. All food was good and small portions in keeping with the theme. I just think they could have done it at about 75% of the price.
Beautiful view of our amazing city. Our waiter Felix was outstanding! Personable, knowledgeable, patient....
Food was good but perhaps a bit too much on the plate...we had to ask for a doggie bag!
We had a very nice evening...thank you.
- Mcgill University
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Parc Jean Drapeau
- Atwater Market
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
- Hotel 10
- St Joseph's Oratory Oratoire Saint Joseph
- Bell Centre
- Hotel Le Germain Montreal
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Old Port of Montreal
- 1250 Boulevard Rene Levesque
- Parc National Des Hautes Gorges De La Riviere Malbaie
- Montreal Casino
- Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville - Hotel Particulier
- Carrefour Laval
- Montreal Biodome
- Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello Club De Golfaddress
- The Mccord Museum