Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
When the Sail Loft became available in 2021, Steve jumped on the opportunity to take the wheel. Steve and his wife Judy transformed the Sail Loft into an elevated neighborhood restaurant with a distinct updated boatyard feel. The spot is nautical with a chef-driven yet approachable menu, a deep selection of spirts and an intriguing wine list. As with all of Silverstein’s places, while the food, drink and design are always top-notch, it is the warm hospitality that keeps ‘em coming back.
Our menu features global comfort food and guest favorites such as buffalo-caribbean chicken tenders, cheese steak egg rolls, grilled meatloaf, mustard crusted chicken, Waldorf salad and lots more. Try our wood-fired pizzas, hand-formed burgers, salads, house-made desserts and more at Joe's Original in Dartmouth.
- SWShipyardWreckvipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAline is a great server and the food was top notch again.More infoBrazilian Grill - DartmouthPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Dartmouth•4.6
- AAnnavipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways a good meal at Joe’s! Staff is attentive & friendly. Food is always served hot & good timing depending on how busy it is. Enjoy trying new entrees & drinks that Joes offers seasonally.More infoJoe's Original Kitchen + BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Dartmouth•4.6
- MRMrsRobivipGreater Boston •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Once again I love the Black Whale. We went on Monday, 1/2/23 had reservation at 8:00 pm, got seated late, but Manager treated us to an appertizer. Thank you! The best part because we got seated late, we got to see the New Bedford Fireworks from our table. What a great way to end the evening and start the New Year.More infoThe Black WhalePrice: Moderate• Seafood• New Bedford•4.7
- KFKateFVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious meal. I and my daughter had the Pasta Boscaiola and my husband had the Bolognese. Lots of meat. No skimping. Service was excellent. Jessica was funny and considerate. This is now one of our favorite restaurants in the area.More infoCarmines at CandleworksPrice: Moderate• Italian• New Bedford•4.6
- SsherrykGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023our waiter Mick was great;very attentive and helpful;great place to eatMore infoCask & Pig Kitchen & AlehousePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Dartmouth•4.5
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Dartmouth, Massachusetts, is best known as the home of Dartmouth College. There are many great places to eat near the college. Diners abound, serving wonderful breakfasts to students and visiting parents. There are also numerous pubs serving great hamburgers along with sweet potato fries. A perennial favorite is pizza topped with barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce. Many Dartmouth restaurant owners take advantage of old historical locations, creating ambiance while serving American cuisine like pork chops. Whether you come to Dartmouth for a campus event, are a student, or live in this city permanently, there are many delicious places to eat.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dartmouth is Sail Loft - Dartmouth
- New Bedford Inn and Suites
- Camp Noquochoke
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Doll Museum
- Dartmouth Motor Inn
- Hicksville Station Historical
- North Dartmouth Mall
- Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary
- Capri Motel
- Demarest Lloyd Memorial State Park
- Cuttyhunk Pond
- Hemlock Station Historical
- Residence Inn New Bedford Dartmouth
- Buttonwood Park
- Regency Inn & Suites
- Horseneck Beach State Reservation
- Demarest Lloyd State Park
- Apponagansett Point Recreation Area
- Mount Pleasant Station Historical
- Horseneck State Beach