- RRevolutionarrievipLos Angeles •14 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOne of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas. Great food and drinks and always amazing service. The cochinita pibil is out of this world! They have multi-course daily specials which are a really good value and a good happy hour.More infoLeticia’s Cocina and Cantina - Santa Fe HotelPrice: Moderate• Home cooking• North Las Vegas•4.7
- SHSteveHLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Great Italian dinner spot recommended by a friend. Great service. They had live music which was good and did a wine bottle give away which was fun. Will definitely be back.More infoMezzo Bistro and WinePrice: Moderate• Italian• North Las Vegas•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •22 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 30, 2023The team at Red Lobster were amazing! They did an awesome job!More infoRed Lobster - North Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Seafood• North Las Vegas•4.5
- NNufoodieLas Vegas •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We love the Charcoal Room. It is our go to to celebrate Special Occasions. However this time was not as outstanding. For the price, the Filet was grainy and the lobster chewy and not sweet.More infoThe Charcoal Room - Santa Fe Station Hotel & CasinoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino•4.7
- SDScooterDLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 3, 2021Grand Cafe is always a good place for a reasonably priced meal with good service and quality food for the price.More infoBrass Fork at Santa Fe Station Hotel & CasinoPrice: Moderate• American• Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover North Las Vegas
A suburban escape from the glitz and glamour of the Strip, North Las Vegas offers a collection of restaurants that appeal to locals as well as the truck drivers who commute along the city's busy freeway. Along the major streets, you can find a blend of Asian and Mexican restaurants, serving everything from egg rolls to menudo, side by side. Chain restaurants serve classic American fare, from heavily stacked burgers and freshly cooked French fries, to hearty breakfasts like eggs with bacon, Belgian waffles, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Local casinos provide all-you-can-eat buffets, steak, pizza and other comfort cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in North Las Vegas. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Home cooking, Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in North Las Vegas who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in North Las Vegas either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Goynes Park
- Cheyenne Ridge Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Las Vegas North Speedway
- Craig Ranch Golf Course
- Monte Vista Park
- Emerald Oasis
- Childrens Memorial Park
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
- Eldorado Village Shopping Center
- Walker Park
- Eldorado Park
- Rancho Sierra Center Shopping Center
- Villa Tuscana
- Nicholas E Flores Junior Park
- Walker Pool
- Gold Crest Park
- Spring Mountains National Recreational Area
- Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
- North Mesa Plaza Shopping Center
- The Coyote Springs Golf Club