Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A comfortable upscale dining restaurant offering everything you love about Italian Cuisine.
A good dining experience is as good as the food provided and the atmosphere that involves it. That's why, while we aren't the biggest of restaurants, we take pride on our approach to service. We want our diners to feel the attention proper of a high level restaurant while also providing them with the top quality Italian dishes that they love.
Where food, music and memories embrace tells our story. Established in 1987, Capriccio has been serving West Broward great Italian cuisine for over 3 decades. We enhance your dinner with romantic and classical music of a pianist, violinist and vocalist. Many clients start and end their evening in our beautiful lounge hosting a 6 foot chandelier over an octagonal granite bar. Happy hour during the week with a keyboardist and vocalist begin the evening in a fun atmosphere. Impeccable service and the highest quality of food awaits you whether you choose to dine in the elegant lounge or venture on to one of the main dining rooms. Enjoy one of our after dinner coffees or drinks back in the lounge and stay for dancing on Friday and Saturdays until midnight. Capriccio also has a private dining room for parties of 25 - 60 as well as a banquet room for parties of 60 -150. Come and experience Capriccio, where our food and music and your memories will embrace!
This is followed by colorful culinary collection of selected dishes that capture the vibrancy of the wonderful Mediterranean.
Greek and Lebanese Cuisine all cooked in olive oil with all meats marinated overnight in exotic Mediterranean juices turning up a variety of bursting flavors.
See you on the other side.
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe service was great and the food was amazing. I would come back soon.More infoBenihana - Miramar, FLPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Miramar•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoHad to go to bar after waiting 15min after we sat down to see who was our waiter.More infoBrio Italian Grille - Pembroke Pines - The Shops at Pembroke GardensPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pembroke Pines•4.3
- RLRhodaLisaBFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always a great time here! Love the speciality rolls and happy hr specials!More infoRA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines, FLPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Pembroke Pines•4.1
- JNJamesNWest Palm Beach •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Overall experience was goodMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Pembroke PinesPrice: Moderate• American• Pembroke Pines•4.4
- JGJG1330vipFort Lauderdale •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I came in with a friend for lunch and our server Arlene was outstanding. She took great care of us, didn’t rush us and was so gracious. The best service I’ve had in a while at this location. It was so nice to have a great meal and not feel like you’re being pushed out the door. I can’t thank Arlene enough for making an ordinary Sunday lunch extraordinary.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke PinesPrice: Moderate• American• Pembroke Pines•4.7
Discover Pembroke Pines
At one time, Pembroke Pines held the title of being the third fastest growing city in the United States. This influx of residents has given birth to a vibrant restaurant scene. Whether you are craving fresh seafood pulled from the ocean that morning or beef aged to perfection, Pembroke Pines has a restaurant that can fit the bill. Many local eateries feature contemporary American cuisine that includes farm-to-table comfort food. If you are looking for a more international flair to your meal, you can choose from French, Italian, Mexican, Thai, Cuban, Irish, and much more. Complete your meal with a trendy cocktail and live music under the palm trees for the ultimate Florida dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Pembroke Pines include Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke Pines, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Pembroke Pines and Capriccio Ristorante - Pembroke Pines
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Pembroke Pines are Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke Pines, Capriccio Ristorante - Pembroke Pines and Havana 1957 - Pembroke Pines
Bottomless brunch in Pembroke Pines is available at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke Pines, Brio Italian Grille - Pembroke Pines - The Shops at Pembroke Gardens and Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Pembroke Pines
The most romantic restaurant in Pembroke Pines is Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke Pines
Restaurants in Pembroke Pines with a great view include Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Pembroke Pines, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines, FL and Unit B Eatery + Spirits
- Taft Hollywood Shopping Center
- Pembroke Commons Shopping Center
- Wellman Field
- El Capitan Theatre
- Casa Adorno
- Norwood Park
- Lake Lucerne City Park
- Everglades Wildlife Management Area Conservation Area Number
- Market Place Fashion Mall
- University Village Shopping Center
- Saint Johns County Golf Course
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Shamrock at Miramar
- Pembroke Village Shopping Center
- Land Shark Stadium
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Pembroke Pines Shopping Center
- Grand Palms Spa & Golf Resort
- University Market Place Shopping Center
- Snake Creek Park