Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Welcome to The Chateau Anna Maria
It is with great pleasure and 20 years of traveling that we bring you our interpretation and flair of the American gusto to traditional European dishes. We offer something for everyone and we invite you to explore your palette and indulge in our fresh ingredients and attention to detail and cleanliness.
Whether joining us for homemade bread and coffee in the morning, stopping in for wine tasting, Italian meats, and cheese for your afternoon pleasures, or escaping for a date night, an exquisite experience awaits you.
Elevator service is available and there is parking in the resort designated for our guests, please see a parking attendant.
Come experience Bridge Street Bistro one the highest rated restaurants on the island and winning TripAdvisor's Traveler's Choice Award for 6 years running!
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was delightful. Food and service was wonderful.More infoIsola Bella Italian EateryPrice: Expensive• Italian• Anna Maria Island•4.8
- SGShawnGvipAtlanta Metro •31 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Excellent experience for Thanksgiving lunch. Service was outstanding. Food was buffet style and every item we tried was tasty and well prepared.More infoThe Chateau Anna MariaPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Anna Maria Island•4.5
- JHJenniferHMaine •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Everything was good. Service was great. Has nice outdoor dining available overlooking water.More infoFloridays Woodfire Grill & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Bradenton•4
- RWRodWCincinnati / Dayton •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023As always an overall excellent experience! Service/drinks/food! One of our go to places on Anna Maria. Nicely prepared food with very nice presentation. Very well crafted drinks ! Ted (our waiter) does an excellent job! Look forward to returning!More infoBlue Marlin - Bradenton BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Bradenton•4.7
- JJk109vipChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Loved it ! Delicious !More infoBridge Street BistroPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Anna Maria Island•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Anna Maria Island
When it comes to eating out, Anna Maria Island in Florida will offer you a deviation from the norm. The 7-mile island has no chain restaurants or high-rise hotels. Dining areas in the neighborhood have a historical, local, and traditional ambiance, adding to the growth of this region as a major tourist destination. Being located next to the ocean, Anna Maria Island restaurants are known for their fresh seafood offerings. The chefs and restaurant managers are dedicated to keeping their meals local, so you can enjoy fish and other delicacies from nearby waters. The food served is fresh and high in quality, which is why restaurants around the area have received awards for their excellent dishes.
Frequently asked questions
- Minnie Retreat
- Bean Point
- Gulf Breeze
- Turtle Cove West
- Key Lime Cottages 202
- Holmes Beach Cottage 200
- Water's Edge 103 North
- Coastal Sands
- Almost Gulf Front
- East Wind Home
- Passage Key National Wildlife Refuge
- Old Bridge Village
- Gulf Shores Unit 205
- Turtle Cove East
- West Coast Surf Shop
- Tiffany Place 213
- Blue Lagoon 2 - Sand Dollar
- Bird's Nest Vacation Apartments
- Sunfish - 102
- La Casa Poulos