Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We currently are not serving happy hour.
Coin & Candor, a California Brasserie combines thoughtfully sourced local ingredients with wood-fired cooking techniques. Coin & Candor features forward-thinking, rustic dishes brought to life by the region’s very best farmers and purveyors.
If you are a beginner and enjoy a glass, starting to learn, or Cork Dorks like us you will enjoy our ever-changing selection of wines. All wines are available in 2oz, 6oz, and bottles so you can try multiple items in one sitting.
Our bar serves local spirits (all from CA) and artisanal cocktails! We've made our memorable cocktail list legendary by adding a dorky twist to our cocktail artistry. We've sought after local, high-quality spirits and fresh ingredients that will set our cocktails apart, the names alone will captivate you before sipping these exquisite creations developed by our own mixologist.
Enjoying the simple pleasure of eating and drinking is our way of living at Casa Nostra. We offer classic Italian cuisine in a cozy and CASUAL, relaxed atmosphere. We love bringing our passion for the tastes of Italy to your table in every dish, using high quality, imported Italian products and the freshest locally grown produce. Our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing a simple, flavorful dining experience and making your visit to Casa Nostra Ristorante delicious and special.
At Cafe Bizou we pride ourselves in providing with top quality service and delicious food in a family friendly restaurant.
Cafe Bizou Restaurant is the perfect setting for Business Meetings and Events, Family Reunions, Birthday celebrations or Rehearsal dinners. We can accommodate any size group and will help you select a menu that best fits your event. Contact us today to start planning your next gathering.
Mediterraneo offers a creative bistro style seasonal menu that utilizes the freshest seasonal produce, herbs, seafood, poultry, and meats available in the market.
Our award-winning wine list offers the best influences and sophistication of the old, and the new world’s varietals and winemaker's creations.
The service is friendly yet professional, and the ambiance is comfortable but sophisticated, classic-elegant, romantic, and relaxing.
We do not take requests for Lakeside Seating. Seating based on availability.
We accept a maximum of three credit cards per check, no separate checks.
Corkage is $30.00 per 750 ml bottle with 2 bottle maximum.
- LLyndaLos Angeles •129 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was our first visit to Nonna and we were pleased. We were seated right away at a quiet spot on the patio (the restaurant is larger than I'd imagined and it has an active bar scene at the front so it seemed pretty loud in the main room.) The covered patio had heaters which were appreciated on a rather chilly (for SoCal) evening. Our server, Ruby, was friendly and attentive. The food was excellent. We started with salads and then he four of us all had something different for our main course. I had the halibut special and asked for the sauces on the side. They were very accommodating with our special requests and the food was beautifully plated (presentation was excellent.) The restaurant is popular and we can see why. However, it is on the pricey side so best to check the menu and prices first. More of a special occasion place for us based on the cost.More infoNonnaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Josh was incredible and provided us with an unbelievable experience. Really enjoyed this new upscale kitchen. Will go again.More infoModern KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.3
- JJulesvipLos Angeles •17 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023Great place for good food and a group of friends for lunch.More infoNovo Cafe - Westlake VillagePrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.3
- AAAffluentArtistLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wait staff was attentive but not overly so. The food was very good and priced as expected for a Four Seasons property.More infoCoin & CandorPrice: Expensive• Californian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- AEArtELos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary here. We sat out in the patio area. Pablo was our waiter. He was excellent, Pablo was attentive, listened. Well, he was friendly. He made our experience even better than we thought it would be. The hostess, Emma was so accommodating. This was our first time at your fine restaurant. We will definitely be back. What a wonderful way to start the year with you all. The only thing I would suggest is to have maybe another dish or two to choose from for lunch. Thank you kindly. Happy new year.More infoMediterraneoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.7
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Discover Agoura Hills
From horse ranches to golf resorts and recreational lakes, a little bit of country is a short drive from Los Angeles' urban sprawl. Spanning part of the Santa Monica Mountains wilderness area, Agoura Hills and Westlake Village are a lot more than stops along the 101 while heading north or south. Look for several taverns and grills featuring locally-brewed beer and grilled beef in rib, steak and burger form. Agoura Hills is a little more Western in flavor than Westlake Village, where high-end auto dealers and elegant shopping districts lead into a restaurant row with a variety of lunch and dinner choices. Standouts include organic and vegan restaurants along with Asian and Pacific Northwestern chefs serving noodles, sushi and fresh-shucked oysters. Westlake Village also has outposts of family-owned local chains serving natural, sustainable and organic foods at affordable prices.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Westlake Village is Cafe Bizou - Agoura Hills
- Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
- Lechuza Patrol Station Historical
- Sunset Plaza Shopping Center
- Agoura Meadows Shopping Center
- Valley View Park
- Malibu Country Club
- Lake Eleanor Open Space
- Lang Ranch Open Space
- Lakeview Canyon Golf Course
- Sumac Park
- North Ranch Park
- Oak Canyon Community Park
- Bennett Park
- South Shore Hills Park
- Triunfo Community Park
- Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village
- Russell Park
- Oakbrook Regional Park
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza
- Agoura Park