Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer parking validation. Please scan our QR code at the restaurant for validated parking when you dine with us.
**For rooftop reservations please visit the "Palo Santo Rooftop" Opentable page**
For parties 9 or more please call (678)-492-9211
Please respect the time limit for your party size so we can accommodate future reservations.
***Free Self parking available Tuesday thru Thursday. Valet parking only on weekends***
Please note Palo Santo is located on Lot 7 Entrance, however parking is situated on Lot Entrance 9 of King Plow. Please use the following link for parking entrance location:
*Dress code is No baseball caps, No cutoff tees of flip flops for men, no gym or beach attire and no baggy clothing. We reserve the right to make certain exceptions for the dress code.
Our menu features shaking beef, clay pots, com (rice), bun (vermicelli), rotisserie chicken, phở (noodle soup), stir-fry dishes that combine the savory flavors of Northern Vietnam with a dash of French Cuisine. We showcase French pastries, Housemade Ice Creams and sweets at our Dessert Counter, and offer Vietnamese coffee service – served tableside. We proudly feature Dancing Goats Organic French roast coffee & Fair Trade Rishi Hot Teas.
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoDelicious Food, Some Service Issues My visit to Marcel was a bit of a mixed bag. The food was absolutely amazing, and the dessert was delicious. However, there were a couple of service hiccups that affected the overall experience. Seated at a table with dirty cloths, I requested a different one, which was promptly provided. However, it took around 15 minutes for the server to take our drink order, which was a bit frustrating. Despite these issues, the food at Marcel was outstanding. Every dish was bursting with flavor, and the presentation was impeccable. The dessert was a delightful treat. In summary, while there were some service issues, the food at Marcel was absolutely fantastic. It's worth a visit for the amazing flavors, but be prepared for a few bumps along the way.More infoMarcelPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Midtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •96 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAs always, our server, Jo, provided BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL service. Jo is attentive, personable, knowledgable, etc. I could go on forever. The new NA sangria was incredibly delicious, as well as the new recent additions to the menu (the flounder, the new lamb dish, the foie gras, the sundae, and the pear tart). Of course, no experience is complete without the bikini and the smoked mushrooms. To top it all off, William, the AGM (who DEFINITELY should be GM), did table touches throughout our dining experience to ensure our experience was top-notch, which it ALWAYS is. COOKS never disappoints, definitely my go-to date night spot with my partner. We’re already anticipating our return before the end of the year. *P.S. Chef, please offer the bread pudding again (even if only for ONE NIGHT)!!! 😅It was heavenly.More infoCooks & SoldiersPrice: Moderate• Basque• West Midtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoO-Ku was great as usual. I eat at O-Ku locations all over Atlanta was great. Service could not have been better. We had Jackie as our server and she could not have been more hospitable. We ended up talking to her for half of our meal since we were seated before the restaurant was filled up. She was honestly one of the best servers I have ever experienced and we enjoyed her company. During our meal, she brought us a few complimentary add ons which were phenomenal. The manager was also extremely hospitable and polite, even coming up to our table and thanking us for being there. Will definitely be back very soon and will always frequent O-Ku.More infoO-Ku - AtlantaPrice: Moderate• Japanese• West Midtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis restaurant is a must visit! Everything was spectacular — the service was amazing and so personable, food was delicious! The sourdough baguette and butter are to die for. French onion soup was perfect. The burger was everything you want a burger to be! Perfect fries! And you have to end the meal with the chocolate soufflé and soft serve ice cream. You will be full the entire next day but SO worth it 🤤🤩More infoLittle SparrowPrice: Very Expensive• American• West Midtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoMy family had an excellent dinner at Forza! Would definitely recommend. We keep talking about how good our food was.More infoForza StoricoPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Midtown•4.7
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover West Midtown
Atlanta's West Midtown neighborhood features restored 19th-century industrial buildings converted into modern lofts with an eclectic mix of galleries, retailers, entertainment venues, office spaces and, most importantly, restaurants. Whether you're looking for farm-to-table freshness, elegant dining or just a quick bite, West Midtown hosts some of Atlanta's top-rated restaurants. Atlanta is nothing if not Southern, and in West Midtown, you can discover soul food like fried green tomatoes, barbecue and southern fried chicken. This area also provides some south-of-the-border food and drink options, including cold margaritas and tequila tasting. For coffee, tea or other light refreshments, there are many cafes in this area, and several of them offer guests free Wi-Fi. You'll also find a variety of Asian fare, including Malaysian cuisine and sushi.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 33 restaurants in West Midtown Atlanta. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse, American, Basque and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Midtown Atlanta who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Midtown Atlanta either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- English Park
- Carey Park
- Harwell Heights Park
- Edwin Place Park
- Altamaha River Bioreserve
- Northside Drive Station
- Peyton Park
- Crossover Entertainment Group
- Rockdale Park
- Loring Heights Park
- Bankhead Station
- William T Knight Park
- Oglethorpe Park Historical
- Moores Mill Shopping Center
- Maddox Park
- Hollywood Plaza Shopping Center
- Grove Park
- Underwood Hills Park
- Lincoln Homes Park
- Pine Grove Park