Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our venue let you indulge in an approachable yet refined atmosphere that delivers a fine dinning experience resonating with each guest.
Surrounded by a team driven by passion, Chef Danny Beaulieu takes pride in honoring the richness of the Canadian terroir, showcasing a vision of contemporary Canadian cuisine.
For the full experience a 6 courses tasting menu is also available.
Our sommelier Julie Hélie curates a wine list designed to pair with the creations chef Beaulieu & his team brings to the table. Enhancing our approach to what we believe is an outstanding gastronomic experience.
Also, elaborated seasonally, ãnkôr offers a diversified local beer selection as well as a Canadian spirits focused cocktail list.
Award winning Chef Tracy A. Little connects the guests through her love of the mountains, of food and foraging. The team incorporates this into everything they do with a focus on sustainability and craftsmanship. The servers will guide you in your experience, whether it is an upscale brunch on our south facing patio, high tea surrounded by wildflowers, or a tasting menu dinner experience. Featured on Chefs Vs Wild, Disney Plus.
Due to the size of our kitchen, we are not able to accommodate substitutions. We do offer menus for common allergens. Before booking with children (or in the summer with dogs), please consider if your child is comfortable sitting for up to 2.5 hours quietly at a table.
Please note that reservation durations are limited to 1.5hrs due to limited capacity.
Please also note if you have booked an outside table we cannot guarantee that we have availability inside if the weather changes. Please phone to restaurant in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Need a great wine to pair with dinner? Our wine list has been recognized with Wine Spectators Award of Excellence for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
The Wood Restaurant and Lounge is located in the log building at the corner of Main Street and 8th Avenue in Canmore and offers breathtaking views from the best patio in town. The lounge offers 24 draft beers on tap, a wine list with 30 wines from 30 vines, our signature and seasonal cocktail list including our famous peach bellini. Eight big screen televisions offer up all the big sporting events. Free wireless internet is available throughout, including the 130 seat patio......which offers great views of the local mountains.
....fun, food, and friends....
****Bookings are unavailable for this event through open table****
***If you are interested in information or booking please visit www.malcolmhotel.ca***
The Stirling Dining Room and Lounge is the Malcolm Hotel’s casual dining experience featuring Alberta’s finest local ingredients. In addition to an amazing meal, enjoy a variety of craft beers, in-house prepared cocktails, and one of Canmore’s best wine lists. The dining room provides incredible views of Policeman’s Creek and the surrounding mountains, and the lounge offers comfortable private booths and walls of TVs – a perfect place to cheer on your favorite sports team. Both the dining room and lounge are ideal locations to hang out with friends and family, and enjoy Chef Graham’s culinary creations.
The King’s Table in the Stirling is a fine dining experience at the Malcolm Hotel. Chef Graham and our food and beverage team will host an evening you will not soon forget.
- NDNaomiDOttawa •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food, great vibe, great service! Would recommend for anyone who enjoys some quality food and ambiance.More infoBridgette Bar CanmorePrice: Expensive• American• Canmore•4.7
- CZCZamvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe tried out Rhythm and Howl for the first time on Saturday. We arrived during Happy Hour and decided to stay until the dinner menu was being served as we wanted to try out some of the main options. The food was amazing and the cocktails very good. Very reasonable pricing especially the half price drinks on the whole drink menu! The trout was outstanding. We also appreciate that they give a discount for locals. We will definitely be back and will be recommending it to friends.More infoRhythm & HowlPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Canmore•4.7
- JMJMMCanadaCalgary / Southern Alberta •6 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023My family and I enjoyed the affordable ($30/person) Tuesday night pasta buffet. We started with the 50% off Happy Hour (12-5 pm) cocktails (Apple Pie and Stirling Punch), which were very, very good. The pasta buffet was clean and well presented. It included numerous food choices and desserts. We would have preferred more vegetable choices and that the food be kept at a hotter temp. The server was very attentive… but perhaps too attentive as he interrupted our meal often. Overall, it was a nice comfortable dining experience. The window view of the majestic mountains was a definite bonus.More infoThe Stirling Dining Room and LoungePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Canmore•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023This was a magical meal with so many surprising and exceptional components. I highly recommend the wine pairing and just being delighted with each course.More infoSauvagePrice: Very Expensive• Canadian• Canmore•4.8
- RMRM82Edmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great way to spend our first dinner out in the new year!More infoMurrieta's CanmorePrice: Expensive• American• Canmore•4.6
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
- Sunset Resorts Canmore
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn
- Rat's Nest Cave At Canmore Caverns
- Grotto Canyon
- Fortress Mountain Ski Area
- Olympic Chair
- Mount Engadine Lodge
- Canmore Courthouses
- Sunset Mountain Inn
- The Edge Gallery
- Elevation Gallery
- The Paintbox Lodge
- Mountain View Inn
- The Summit at Grande Rockies
- Lady DeVine Bed and Breakfast
- Bow Valley Provincial Park
- HI-Kananaskis Wilderness Hostel
- Paradise Resort Club
- Avens ReNaissance B&B
- The Drake Inn