- KSKarenSRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoDinner was delicious! Crab cake was awesome, so much crab , so little breadcrumbs! Stuffed flounder was melt in your mouth! We are so thrilled that Sid is the chef. We enjoyed dining at his restaurant years ago !! Will go againMore infoRocky Face Tavern - Springdale ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Canton•4.8
- BMBMcAvipCharlotte •24 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have dined at the Brio, Cherokee, many times and they do not disappoint. Friends happened to be in the are a joined us for dinner. They too were pleased with the fare. Eduardo took great care of us, only wish we had left room for desert.More infoBrio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee CasinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cherokee•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoFood was great. Service was great. A little cold in the restaurant.More infoBirchwood Hall Southern KitchenPrice: Moderate• Southern• Waynesville•4.2
- YSYvonneSNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023First, our waitress, Taylor, was outstanding! She was so warm and friendly and was quick with any of our requests! Second, even though the bar doesn’t serve sangria on a daily basis, the sweet bartender made my husband sangria and he said it was delicious. The chef sent out delicious corn bread muffins for the table even though we didn’t order them! Everyone enjoyed their entrees! It was a great evening and we will definitely be back.More infoMaggie Valley ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Maggie Valley•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful food!! A+++More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & HotelPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cherokee•4.5
Waynesville's friendly and welcoming atmosphere is reflected in its food. Barbecue is the town's chief calling card: Pork roasts play host to regionally produced barbecue sauces in flavor combinations that are spicy but tasty. Brook trout is a classic in Western North Carolina cooking, and it's right at home pan-fried in Waynesville's country kitchens. Oysters taken in from the coast lend a refreshing sea flavor to dishes here. Revitalization projects in Waynesville extend to the town's restaurants, diners and pubs as modern flavors infuse with country classics. The region offers a number of food tours that allow you to experience everything Waynesville has to offer. Of course, no meal in Waynesville is complete without a slice of sweet potato pie.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Waynesville is Birchwood Hall Southern Kitchen