Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our experience is a great chance to meet new people and make new friends! Our menu changes in accordance with the freshest, seasonal local ingredients.
Thursday’s Are For LOCALS!
Henderson, Transylvania, & Buncombe County residents will receive 20% off at The Silo Cookhouse and The Stable Spa EVERY Thursday. That's right. We love our locals and want to see you at least once a week!
GF/V/Kids Menu Options available upon request**
Our kitchen is not 100% allergen / nut free, so please take this in to consideration or call before booking if you have allergen concerns.
We do have two levels at our restaurant, please indicate in the notes section if you are not able to navigate the stairs and need to be seated downstairs.
For parties of 7 or more, a credit card is required to hold the table and a cancellation policy will be discussed when you make your reservation.
We do not offer a private dining area, outside seating, or catering. We are happy to make suggestions if that is what you are looking for!
Our Corkage Fee is $20/bottle & Non-Postero Food Fee is $4/person
Claywood’s food menu features a variety of artisan charcuterie boards, which include hearty selections of meats and cheeses.
The whiskey menu is similarly impressive and the wine menu includes a brilliant offering of old world wines.
If you’re free for Sunday brunch, check out Claywood’s exotic meat carving station, which could include elk, antelope, wild boar, venison or pheasant, which pair well with its mimosa and “mary” beverage boards.
And if that doesn’t give you something to talk about, we don’t know what will!
Elevations brings in fresh fish and meats daily, and our menus change often.
Elevations also features and extensive wine collection of over 150 bottles. Or just relax at our cocktail bar. With a fresh, inspiring, crisp and clean cuisine, Elevations promises to bring your dining experience to new levels. Please join our Culinary Dream Team for a night that will certainly be beyond your expectations.
Please contact us directly for your large party needs of 8 or more persons.
Outside seating is handled on a first come, first serve basis.
- RDRaymondDCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDaughter was visiting - went here for dinner - seated immediately - decor is very nice and welcoming - wait staff was friendly and attentive without being "overbearing" - I had the special Veal Piccata & daughter had the Penne alla Vodka - food was prepared and served perfectly - taste was superb and the portions were immense. Her's was enough for 2 people and mine was enough for at least 3 folks. Prices are very reasonable. This is a really, really good Italian restaurant and one that has been needed in this town for a long time. This was my 2nd visit within 3 days and will definitely be returning many times more.More infoVerri's Italian RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Hendersonville•4.6
- CTCarlaTAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a refreshing new establishment for Hendersonville! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The staff are still learning so we had a few blips in service, but I have no doubt that will a little experience and time, that will be corrected. Cocktails were superb and I adore the novel menu of small plates and themed charcuterie boards. The prices are a bit steep, but I’ll still be going backMore infoClaywoodPrice: Expensive• French American• Hendersonville•4.7
- GGus4evrWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy husband and I went to this restaurant for the first time on our anniversary. The first thing we noticed was how kind the people were, from the front desk to the person who seated us. Our waitress, Whitney, was just the right amount of attentiveness and paid attention to details. She was warm and we never felt rushed. My husband had the salmon and I the steak. Both were exceptional! While any high caliber chef should know how to cook a steak, you'd be amazed at the number who don't. My steak came out a perfect medium rare. It was a great cut and seasoned just right. Commenting on the side dish isn't something I do often but it is worth mentioning that the carrots were spectacular! I order carrots anywhere they are an option. There aren't any that are even close to the carrots they have at Postero! The only things that were disappointing were the appetizer and dessert. We had the burrata toast for the appetizer. While the toast itself was great, it had a sauce that neither of us really liked. We went back and forth between the toast and the liver mousse and we wish we had chosen the latter. We also found the dessert not to be as appetizing as we thought it would be. We had the brown butter cake and it was very average. All that being said, we definitely will be going back for special occasions. It is the best restaurant in Hendersonville, hands down!More infoPosteroPrice: Expensive• American• Hendersonville•4.8
- CMChristineMAsheville / Western North Carolina •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023Its a beautiful place with many good wines to choose from but the service was very poor. The staff was generally unfriendly and unconcerned about providing a positive experience for customers, which I suspect was because they are under staffed and those working were overwhelmed and over worked. Even though we had a reservation, we were told our food would take about 1 hour. Fortunately it didn't take that long. The food was very good. Bottles of wine are all about $29, with a glass about $11. I would go back again but hopefully they resolve their staffing issues.More infoBurntshirt VineyardsPrice: Expensive• French American• Lake Lure•4.1
- SseebeeAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and experience at Stable Cafe are always good -- eating at the Biltmore restaurants is not cheap, but the food and service never disappoint and the value is there. This particular day, the starter (a black-eyed pea and greens soup for New Year's) and the BiltS'mores cake for dessert were the outstanding parts of the meal. The chicken salad and meatloaf entrees were also very good, just not as memorable as the special starting and ending pieces.More infoStable Cafe -Biltmore EstatePrice: Moderate• American• Asheville•4.5
A short drive from Asheville, NC, or Greenville, SC, the city of Hendersonville offers a remarkable array of dining selections. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains with a reputation for down-home Southern cooking, the restaurants in this region always surprise diners. Watching your pizza cook in a glass-and-mosaic tiled oven or grabbing a New York-style bagel or freshly baked bialy can only be topped by actually tasting options at any of the dozens of eateries that cater to all tastes. BBQ or Southern soul food, farm-to-table or vegetarian cuisine, Mexican tacos or tapas, Japanese sushi, Irish pub fare and several American-style burger joints abound. Coffee shops, cafes and fine dining establishments also contribute to Hendersonville’s diverse offerings.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hendersonville is Newman's Restaurant
- Heritage Square Village Mall
- Etowah Shopping Center
- Mountain Inn & Suites Airport - Hendersonville
- Saluda Mountain Lodge
- Turkeypen Checking Station
- Melange Bed & Breakfast
- Francis Lightener Ledge
- Smyth Station
- 1898 Waverly Inn
- Pearson's Falls Glen
- Ethel James Chase Bridge
- Harmon Field
- Ramada Hendersonville
- Blue Ridge Mall
- Etowah Valley Country Club
- Days Inn Hendersonville
- The Charleston Inn
- Sky Top Orchard