Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Inspired by the nostalgia of fireside gatherings that foster shared experiences, Gather celebrates good food, community and connection in a lakeside setting that blurs the boundaries between inside and out. Our balanced menu created by Executive Chef Justin Daniel Tse takes its cues from the seasons, marrying Mediterranean influences with intentional, locally-sourced ingredients that highlight the flavours of the County.
Wander In, Wander Often.
Thank you for making The Grange of Prince Edward part of your journey while in the county! We look forward to seeing you!
Reservations can be made for tastings and dining equally. A reservation guarantees an indoor table in case of inclement weather.
Wines by the glass and tastings are ordered and served from the large bar, while food is ordered and picked up at the food service bar. The menu can be seen here: www.grangewinery.com/menu. We also have a large array of self-serve charcuterie items with wooden boards, napkins, and cutlery available for your use.
Indoor tables may be given up if you wish to move outdoors. The outdoor picnic table area is first come first seated. Additional info can be found here: www.grangewinery.com
We look forward to your visit!
-The Grange Team
Connecting beer to the County’s agricultural heritage, our menu showcases flavours that are a reflection of our diverse cultural background. You’ll find Latin American and Asian flavours peppered throughout along with beer-loving classics. Chef Sean Finnerty works closely with local farmers and producers to source the freshest ingredients available.
It doesn't get better than this. Crafted Authentically. Brewed Sustainably. Shared Passionately.
- NSNathanSToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy favourite restaurant. The food, service, and bar are all exceptional. I always look forward to eating hereMore infoFlame and SmithPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Prince Edward County•4.6
- CcharlescToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAmazing experience food was top notch. Service was professional and tentative. One of the best restaurants I have eaten at in many years. I have tried all the top restaurants in Prince Edward County and this restaurant is a cut above all others.More infoBocado RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Prince Edward County•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review4.0Dined 7 days agoLovely experience, beautiful setting, so welcoming Would have prefered the dining room in by fire and bar area as opposed to the sunroom type room, just a little more cozy on a cold night Will go back many times and looking forward to trying their brunch Thank you againMore infoWander the ResortPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Prince Edward County•4.7
- MTMaxTNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Best Countylicious dinner this year. The chef never disappoints ; the food was outstanding. Great service and it is such a lively space. Cannot wait to go back.More infoThe Restaurant at Merrill HousePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French• Kingston•4.5
- AAshleesToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had the best dinner! Staff was amazing. I have some food allergies, and I felt 100% looked after, which doesn’t always happen for me. We will be returning again and again. Thank you for a wonderful experienceMore infoThe Royal HotelPrice: Expensive• Italian• Prince Edward County•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Prince Edward County is Stella's Eatery
- Marble Lake Lodge
- Red Door Inn
- Isaiah Tubbs Resort
- Cherry Beach Cottage
- Macpherson House
- The Maple House by the Sandbanks
- Fox Motor Inn
- Twin Peaks Motel
- Hell Holes Nature Trails Caves
- Lennox Addington County Museum Archives
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Napanee
- Soup Harbour
- Pomodoro Suites
- The Young House
- Sandbanks Beach Resort
- Shannonville Racetrack
- Westlake Waterfront Vacation Suite
- Puzzle Lake Provincial Park
- Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Newsroom Suites