Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Midland
Restaurant experiences trending in Midland
See what locals rave about in Midland
- WGWendyGvipDenver / Colorado •17 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFabulous as always! Luigi always has the best specials! We had a new server and he did a fabulous job. Love this placeMore infoOak Bay Golf Club$$$$• International• Port Severn•4.3
- DDing1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe are always happy with our dining at the Boatworks! However, on June 5th there was a gentleman around 35 years of age hanging around the entrance to the patio as we checked our reservation. He was very agitated and was looking for someone to argue with. He approached my husband and accused him of looking down at him! He took off his hat and wanted to punch my husband . My husband was amazing as he diffused the whole situation by apologizing to this gentleman as he had no intention of demoralizing this young man in distress. The girl had gone and got the manager to come to the entrance. I suggest you watch for theses troubled souls to stay away from your patrons as they enter the Boatworks. This put me unease’s for what was to be a nice night out with my husband. Look forward to next weeks dinner at the Boatworks! Hopefully it is patrolled for troubled souls hanging around. Thank you for listening! Debbie and Eddie IngMore infoTHE BOATHOUSE EATERY$$$$• Canadian• Midland•4.5
- MIMICHAELAGToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 28, 2023Sarah the waitress was professional, brought each course at the right time. The weather also helped. Let's see how the upcoming menu and chef changes will impact the perception of good quality healthy food.More infoRawley Resort$$$$• Contemporary Canadian• Midland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •12 reviews5.0Dined on May 24, 2023I have to say I was never a fan of Kelsey’s from going years ago BUT they now have a great menu. Food taste great and large portions. We will definitely be back!More infoKelseys Original Roadhouse - Midland$$$$• Contemporary American• Midland•4.5
- LNLN70Toronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service and food was amazing! Thank you for a delicious New Years day brunch!More infoThe KTCHN$$$$• Canadian• Orillia•4.8
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Midland
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Midland is Rawley Resort
The restaurants with the best service in Midland are Rawley Resort, THE BOATHOUSE EATERY and Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Midland
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Midland are Rawley Resort, THE BOATHOUSE EATERY and Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Midland
- Penetang Harbour
- Shamrock Motel
- Best Western Plus Highland Inn & Conference Centre
- Muskey's Landing Resort
- Outer Harbour
- Tay River Basin
- Christie's Mill Inn & Spa
- Southwest Harbour
- Knights Inn - Park Villa Motel, Midland
- Super 8 Midland
- Sainte Marie Among The Hurons
- Turtle Gate Cottages
- Salt Harbour
- 1875 A Charters Inn
- Kings Inn Midland
- Balm Beach Resort and Motel
- The Victorian Inn
- Penetanguishene Rotary Park
- Severn Lodge
- The Captain's House heritage bed & breakfast