Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
John Garbe, in the name of his great grandfather, has assembled a team of exceptional professionals. The menu has been carefully developed, relying on local farmers and community for unsurpassed cuisine. The service experience is firmly rooted in family and friends. This is Gustav.
Tesoro Mercato, next door to the restaurant, offers fresh, frozen, Italian grocery, gluten-free & vegan options, desserts, giftware and so much more!
The original restaurant of Blue Mountain Resort with exciting locally inspired menus our culinary team creates throughout the year. The Pottery offers a casual relaxed atmosphere. Whether you are looking for a quiet table for two around our fireplace, or a large gathering with friends and family we have the space for you!
The Pottery is offering Mother's Day Brunch Sunday May 14th from 10am to 2pm. As reservations are limited, please call 705-443-5509 to make a booking.
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a wonderful experience! The staff was funny, friendly, and knowledgeable. The bartender even made me a drink that was not on the menu at my request. The food had great flavour and the portion sizes were just right. The atmosphere was lovely - small, intimate, interesting art, mood lighting. Everyone around seemed to really enjoying great food with great friends. The biggest challenge was finding the location - Apple Maps took us to the wrong parking lot and said the restaurant was inside the hockey rink.More infoTesoro RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Collingwood•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first time at Prime 79 but it will not be our last. The food was amazing, the service was fantastic and the atmosphere was incredibleMore infoPrime 79Price: Expensive• Contemporary European• Collingwood•4.4
- MWMichelleWToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThank you to our early morning Waitresses...Lovely ladies on November 30 and December 1/2023More infoOliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, Blue MountainPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Blue Mountain•4.1
- DMDaveMCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAwesome as always!! The margaritas ... General Tso, tacos ... beer ... what else do you need?More infoBent TacoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Collingwood•4.6
- FHFionaHToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I had the half rack of ribs. Can honestly say best ribs I ever had. Melt in your mouth. A word about our sever. She was absolutely fantastic. Considering it was January 1st. Day after the night before. She was such fun and super efficient. Thank you from the party of three.More infoGustav Chophouse and BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Collingwood•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Collingwood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican, Italian, Steak, Contemporary European, Comfort Food and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Collingwood who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Collingwood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Living Water Resort
- Blue Mountain Rentals - Four-Bedroom
- Blue Mountain
- Mountain View
- Walnut Grove Retreat
- Collingwood Cottage
- Summit Ridge 4
- Blue Mountain Suites
- Mariner Motor Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Collingwood-Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Eddie Bush Memorial Arena
- Collingwood Harbour
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort
- Georgian Bay Hotel
- Candy Factory The
- The Findlay House
- Cranberry Golf Resort
- Summit Ridge 3
- Blue Mountain Rentals - Seven-Bedroom #35R
- Days Inn & Suites Collingwood