Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Beaches
Outdoor dining in Beaches
New restaurants to OpenTable in Beaches
See what locals rave about in Beaches
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe sat outside on the patio to celebrate a birthday... and our experience was excellent. We got an array of appetizers to share and a couple coffees. Everything was very fresh and nicely proportioned! Thank you Angelica for being so nice and thank you Eva for always making me + guests feel so special everytime we come. We were too full for dessert so decided to opt out of ordering, but they still brought us out a wonderful dessert to share with some fruits and a candle. Thank you Aby & Omar for going the extra mile for us. We had a good time as always!More infoAmal Restaurant$$$$• Lebanese• Yorkville•4.6
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial District$$$$• American• King West•4.5
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni Adelaide$$$$• Italian• Financial District•4.4
- SCSofienCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni Price$$$$• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
- BFBrianFLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The brunch was incredible. Our server recommended the mushroom benny, and it hit a home run! Hot turkey was also fantastic. If you are looking for an upscale, yet a casual place for brunch, this will not disappoint. Prices were a bit high. However, the quality of the food and service made it worthwhile.More infoMira Mira Diner$$$$• Comfort Food• Beaches•4.5
Award winning restaurants in Beaches
Restaurant experiences trending in Beaches
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Beaches
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Beaches is Mira Mira Diner
The restaurants with the best service in Beaches are Murphy's Law, The Toronto Beach Club and Mira Mira Diner
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Beaches are Mira Mira Diner, The Toronto Beach Club and Murphy's Law
- St. Lawrence Market
- St. Clair West
- Danforth / Greek Town
- Bloor West Village
- Yonge and Eglinton
- Yonge and Dundas Square
- Toronto Waterfront
- Liberty Village
- Don Mills
- New Toronto
- Little Portugal / Dundas West
- Baldwin Village
- Distillery District (Toronto)
- King East Toronto