- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeautiful waterfront restaurant. There were 5 of us and we had 4 appetizers and 5 different main courses and everything was wonderful. I won’t go through the dishes individually because my understanding is that the menus changes very frequently. Everything was cooked to perfection and presented well. I was there for a business dinner however, it would be a great place for a romantic evening with your partner. I will warn you. It’s not inexpensive. The bill for the 5 of us ￼was north of $700. And we didn’t buy any expensive bottles of wine. Just a few individual glasses and a couple of folks had a cocktail.More infoOphelia's on the BayPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Siesta Key•4.7
- CCraigvipWashington, D.C. Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful vegan main course of roasted eggplant. Terrific branzino. We both had a great broccoli soup. And the blueberry dessert is marvelousMore infoCôté FrancePrice: Expensive• French• Venice•5
- GDGgDgTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis was our first time at Luccarellisnand we’re sorry we waited so long to go there. The food was outstanding and our server could not have been nicer. Looking forward to going again soon!More infoLucarelli's Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Venice Gardens•4.8
- KWKevinWTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 12, 2023Food presentation was good, quality was better. Temperature was only fair atMore infoCaptain Eddies SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Tampa•4.4
- GBGaryBTampa / Central Florida West •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of our best local Italian Restaurants. The food presentation was excellent and delicious. Our server Melissa was terrific. We will definitely be back!More infoCassariano Italian EateryPrice: Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The charming Gulf Coast city of Venice offers diners a bevy of restaurants, both in the downtown area and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Within the town, diners can enjoy sushi, Italian fare, or Florida-style oysters and seafood. The historic ambiance of the town is evident in the range of restaurants that overlook Centennial Park, often featuring live music performances. A day spent on the Venice Beach might include dining on a pier and enjoying music and seafood favorites during sunset; the atmosphere is relaxed and laid-back. Venice has been called one of America's best beach towns to live in, and this city has it all when it comes to dining on the Gulf or in town.
- Rialto Mansion by Vacation Rental Pros
- Inn at the Beach - Venice
- Cocoa Palms 204 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Sante Joseph by Vacation Rental Pros
- Ramada Hotel - Venice
- Arborview Beach House by Vacation Rental Pros
- Harbor 606 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Harbor Paradise by Vacation Rental Pros
- Aurora Seabreeze Home by Vacation Rental Pros
- Parkdale Home by Vacation Rental Pros
- L Pavia condo by Vacation Rental Pros
- Casperson Beach
- Island Sun Inn - Venice
- Harbor 604 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Circle Drive Home by Vacation Rental Pros
- Sandpiper House by Vacation Rental Pros
- Island Breeze Inn - Venice
- Villas Mansion by Vacation Rental Pros
- Holiday Inn Express Venice
- Waterway Park