- DDDDK3Tampa / Central Florida West •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023We were a party of 5. Food and service were excellent. Noise level was a bit high from the music, but they did turn it down a bit when we asked them to. Overall, a pleasant experience.More infoWhiskey Joe's Manatee RiverPrice: Moderate• American• Ellenton•4.2
- BBabs1 review5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023For a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary Ragus is highly recommended. Unfortunately, they do not offer their pizza on the weekends which is a problem if you have children with you. Their pasta dishes and desserts are wonderful.More infoRagù cucina italianaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Palmetto•4.7
- AAltonmTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very enjoyable lunchMore infoRiviera Dunes DocksidePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Palmetto•4.4
- DPDianePTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Well greated by hosts, given us desire table, the waitress was very polite and the service was excellent. The view was just beautiful. Me and my husband enjoy it a lot. I would highly recommend it any time.More infoPIER 22Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Bradenton•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2022Great place!More infoCaddy's BradentonPrice: Expensive• American• Bradenton•4.3
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Palmetto is a beautiful city in Manatee County with a large variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars. Many of the eateries here also offer the exciting experience of dining with the gorgeous view of the warm sandy beaches surrounding you. One staple food item in this area is the gator. This iconic food can be found at many of the area’s local steakhouses and seafood restaurants. Craft beer is also a local favorite, especially as you get closer to Tampa proper. It's easy to have a taste of the local beer, as a great variety is available at many contemporary American restaurants. The area is also home to a variety of restaurants with Mexican and Thai cuisines that offer a little bit more of a kick!
Frequently asked questions
As of September 22, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Palmetto. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Palmetto who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Palmetto either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.