- JMJohnMTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoIf you want to watch sports on TV, don't go to Rumours Wine Bar. If you want to meet new friends and socialize them over a great selection of wine and nibbles in a laid-back living room atmosphere and be taken care of by a funny hostess, go to Rumours Wine Bar IMMEDIATELY!More infoRumours Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Englewood•5
- GDGgDgTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was our first time at Luccarellisnand we’re sorry we waited so long to go there. The food was outstanding and our server could not have been nicer. Looking forward to going again soon!More infoLucarelli's Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Venice Gardens•4.8
- BMBethM1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe all had steak. All but one came out perfect but they prepared a new one which was perfect. From apps to dessert was delicious. Our server Ashlyn was wonderful. Overall a great night!More infoVillani & Co Steak Seafood Raw BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• North Port•4.5
- CCarolbvipCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adasha was an awesome waitress! Very nice, polite and made sure everything was perfect. We enjoyed our dinner and will definitely be back.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - SarasotaPrice: Moderate• American• Sarasota•4.7
- GBGaryBTampa / Central Florida West •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of our best local Italian Restaurants. The food presentation was excellent and delicious. Our server Melissa was terrific. We will definitely be back!More infoCassariano Italian EateryPrice: Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Englewood beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast offers unparalleled waterfront dining and live entertainment. Here, an Englewood chef who grew up in the Virgin Islands brings his passion for Caribbean seafood and Southern cooking to your table. The thrill of his grill is in his dramatic combination of fruits, seafood, and spices. After an eco-tour of Lemon Bay, where you're destined to see dolphins, manatees, shorebirds, and other wildlife, you can experience scallops soprano or fristo misto for lunch on the beach. Tops and bottoms, or broiled mushrooms and artichokes stuffed with crabmeat and asiago cheese, are also available alongside crabmeat-stuffed scallops and fried tempura vegetables with horseradish cream sauce. Those looking for meat can walk into a steakhouse serving prime rib for lunch or dinner.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Englewood who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Englewood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.