- SskooksvipVirginia •44 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful experience! Lovely waitstaff and delectable boar and salmon!!More infoMcMenamins Black Rabbit Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Northwest• Gresham / Troutdale•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 28, 2023There’s no such thing as a bad time, experience, or food here. You ever go somewhere and you feel as if you’d love to be friends with all that work there? Watching people really enjoy their “work” makes the experience and food that much better. In washougal we had something similar to this for a sweet time called Our Bar. I’m glad we have something similar a short drive away, and hope one day we’ll have a breakfast/ brunch place similar to this again.More infoAcorn & the OakPrice: Very Expensive• Dining Bar• Camas / Washougal, Washington•4.7
- RRemcolPortland / Oregon •12 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 31, 2023Good service, good food. No wait when we arrived for our reservationMore infoNuestra MesaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Camas / Washougal, Washington•4.5
- TBTomBPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waitress was friendly and very accommodating of allergy needs. The Brussel Sprout appetizer was fantastic! Steak and Shrimp and the Salmon also excellent!More infoHickory Restaurant + BarPrice: Moderate• American• Camas / Washougal, Washington•4.5
- DHDukeHvipPortland / Oregon •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time going for Sunday Brunch. Toughest decision was choosing between Chicken Biscuit and Port Belly Benedict. Luckily, my wife ordered one and I the other. And! Prices reasonable given todays inflation.More infoRoots Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Northwest• Vancouver•4.8
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Sharing a port along the Columbia River, Camas and Washougal Washington are small communities rich in dining experiences. American classics are some of the most popular styles of food in the area. You can pick up gorgeous burgers topped high with add-ons, fried chicken paired with sweet potato fries, and steak prepared to your personal preference. If you want high-quality ethnic foods, several sushi and pizza places serve creative varieties of their signature dish. Along the riverfront, find tropical island-inspired dishes, from jerk chicken with coconut rice to fish tacos covered in a garlic lime cream sauce and blackberry salsa.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Camas / Washougal, Washington is Nuestra Mesa