Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Here at The Water's Edge Restaurant at Memorytown, we take pride in providing you a special and memorable dining experience. Sit lakeside, fireside or outside on the patio!
We are currently open Wednesday through Sunday from 5pm to 9pm. Reservations are strongly suggested but walk ins are accepted based on availability.
Our menu varies due to the seasonality of fresh ingredients we use, as well as our chef's weekly features. All of our food is fresh and made to order.
Please visit our website https://www.memorytownusa.com/lakeside-menu for our current menu.
Please call 570-839-1690 ext 4103 for more information or to make a reservation.
We offer different features every weekend.
Check them out here! https://www.memorytownusa.com/weekly-features
-Follow us on instagram for more.
Bistecca by Il Mulino is located inside of Mt Airy Casino Resort. Effective 12/18/22 all guests must be 21 years or older with VALID, NON-EXPIRED, GOVERMENT ISSUED identification to enter Mt Airy Casino Resort at any time.
BISTECCA by IL MULINO combines its heritage of hand-crafted pasta, local seafood and farm-fresh vegetables prepared in the classic fashion of Abruzzo’s cuisine with the comforts of a modern Steakhouse, it’s meticulously selected meats hand-cut by our Executive Chef and its skillfully appointed wine menu featuring the very best varietals from around the globe. Join us for an unforgettable meal and let our world-class service indulge you from the moment you arrive.
Double Cut Steak House truly is a signature dining experience where every detail is considered to transform you from the stresses of business and life.
Transport into our contemporary steakhouse, featuring a menu with robust selections cooked over hot coals including steak, seafood, chops, chicken and vegetables.
The décor will be modern, but not pretentious. The ambiance, sophisticated and multisensory, yet comfortable. The staff, educated, but not showy. The uniforms unique, but classically tasteful. Welcome to Double Cut.
The menu departs from a classic steakhouse without chasing away traditionalists. Categories will range from classic steaks and chops to seafood – including lobster tail.
Live Entertainment in the Bar area on Friday and Saturday Nights from 8pm-Midnight.
Bizzy Award Winner for Best Restaurant 2019 & 2020
Adding a new chapter to a rich culinary history, Sortino’s celebrates the family recipes and generous spirit of its Sicilian immigrant founders. This is the kind of neighborhood Italian joint that could open on your street tomorrow and would feel like it’s been there forever.
The tone is established by the framed family photos at the entrance, and reaffirmed by the maître ‘d’s warm welcome. The aroma of simmering sauces and fresh-baked breads stimulates the appetite, while the sight of bountiful homemade Italian specialties racing from the kitchen to the table catches the eye.
Join us for Happy Hour every Monday through Friday from 5PM – 7PM!
$10 selected Cocktails and Wine, $5 Draft beer
large parties of 10 or more will be required to order from a prefixed menu
Fire Pits rentals available $100. 00 for a two hour rental. Last reservation of the night is 7pm Sunday -Thursday
8pm Friday and Saturday.
Smore's Kits available
Live Music every Friday , Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm
Our Father's Day Brunch
Sunday, June 19th.
$24 Ages 4-12
FREE Ages 3 and under
Live Action Stations
See what locals rave about in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor
- CCharlieNew York / Tri-State Area •102 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoPricing is very high. Food was good but some portions could be larger, especially the asparagus. Steaks were cooked as ordered. Service was outstandingMore infoBistecca by Il Mulino$$$$• Italian• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4.4
- CGChrissyG1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was fresh made and delicious! The feel of the restaurant itself transports you right to Italy. A variety of choices from pizza to fine dining. I took my 14 year old niece there and we both had a great experience. The staff was exceptional and made you feel welcome.More infoSortino's - Pocono Manor$$$$• Italian• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4
- KMKMBPicksvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •47 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSuch a wonderful evening out! The service and attention to dietary needs is much appreciated! The Chilean Sea Bass was the popular dish of the night w/our table. Kudos to the Chef for making just about everything on the menu gluten-free! Even w/an on-site wedding and the holiday weekend, the service was attentive and gracious. Can’t wait to go back!More infoThe Water's Edge at Memorytown$$$$• American• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4.7
- JjuliaScranton / Poconos •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 22, 2023We had went to Double Cut before and had a wonderful experience and so we went again and let me tell you. They never disappoint!! Incredible food and service. We had Victoria as our waitress and she was incredible!! I would definitely recommend, can’t wait to come back!!!More infoDouble Cut Steak House - Pocono Manor$$$$• Steakhouse• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4.3
- LLanaScranton / Poconos •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service friendly family oriented; food really good.More infoTrail's End Pub and Grille$$$$• American• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•3.7
A line of tall oak trees signals the start of the Swiftwater neighborhood in the Poconos Mountains, just alongside its sister communities of Mount Pocono and Pocono Manor. Traveling through the trees, you can find superb Italian food at large restaurants and eateries. Enjoy long strands of fresh-made pasta, eggplant and mushrooms and chocolate desserts reflecting the local favorite flavors of Italy. On the north end of town, restaurants line both sides of the street, and they are open until midnight or later. Mediterranean food is another highlight of Swiftwater. If you love this style of food, head down to Fountain Park where many small bistros serve Mediterranean dishes reflecting Greek and Turkish classic tastes. These meals are infused with cream sauces and shreds of pork for a savory flavor.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor include Double Cut Steak House - Pocono Manor, Bistecca by Il Mulino and Sortino's - Pocono Manor
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor are The Water's Edge at Memorytown, Sortino's - Pocono Manor and Trail's End Pub and Grille
Bottomless brunch in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor is available at Sortino's - Pocono Manor, Double Cut Steak House - Pocono Manor and Hemisphere
The most romantic restaurant in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor is Bistecca by Il Mulino
Restaurants in Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor with a great view include The Water's Edge at Memorytown, Trail's End Pub and Grille and Berrellis Italian Chophouse
- Stricklands Wissasset Golf Course
- Sunset Hill Shooting Range
- Pocono Manor Golf Course
- State Game Lands Number
- Paradise Stream Resort
- Chestnut Grove Resort
- Hotel M Mount Pocono
- Big Pocono State Park
- Pocono Lake Preserve
- Mount Pocono Golf Course
- Tannersville Station Historical
- EconoStay Inn
- State Game Lands Number
- Crescent Lodge & Country Inn
- Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains
- Pocono Raceway
- State Game Lands Number
- Arctic Paws Dog Sled Tours
- Poconos Camelback Townhome