Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Arrowhead Grill our passion is to provide a great culinary experience and excellent service in an affordable, casual setting. You will find many delicious menu items to go along with classic steak and seafood fare, including.
Our signature “All Natural” steaks are carefully selected, premium cuts, broiled to perfection and served on a sizzling plate to ensure that your first and last bite remains hot.
Happy hour is 3-6pm. Full bar and wine selection.
Open daily, reservations are required.
From the chef procured bone-in or boneless, wet and dry aged cuts of meat, to fresh seafood, signature side dishes, and desserts we utilize the finest ingredients, in uniquely delicious ways. Our inventive approach ensures an outstanding dining experience. With options like grilled octopus, Wagyu beef on a hot rock, lobster mac & cheese, and house-made decadent desserts. We stay true to our philosophy of serving enticing dishes and providing phenomenal service from start to finish.
- RRenatofvipPhoenix / Arizona •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food and environment. We will definitely go backMore infoHash Kitchen - ArrowheadPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Glendale•4.6
- LlauriesPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEveryone welcomes us. Especially Norma! We are becoming regulars. Excellent service and of course the food! Love the gaucho outfits.More infoSerra Gaucha Brazilian SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Peoria•4.2
- DWDarleneWPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was our first time at Black Angus and I would recommend it and have recommended it to a lot of people.It was my brother’s birthday and our server Sam was fabulous and she gave him a cookie for dessert for his birthday.I can’t wait to go back.The wine was wonderful the beer was cold the food was absolutely outstanding and the crème brûlée was absolutely to die for.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - ArrowheadPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Glendale•4.4
- TDTeresaDSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We LOVE this place! It's spendy, but the food, service and atmosphere are wonderful! I love that the manager comes and makes sure everything is good. We never ran low on drinks, steak was tender enough to cut with a fork and perfectly cooked. We will be back for sure!More infoArrowhead GrillPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Glendale•4.8
- PHPatrickHPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The manager was very active and personal with our order and couldn't have been more cordial. Of course our waitress, Sondra, was great and we always appreciate all the staff at Firebirds. We love this restaurant and the great food. We will continue to come back often! Patrick HallMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - PhoenixPrice: Moderate• American• Peoria•4.5
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The Glendale and Peoria neighborhoods boast a varied food scene with restaurants of many flavors. Greatly influenced by the cattlemen of the old west, the area is home to several steakhouses where diners can find anything from traditional cuts to innovative dishes influenced by international flavors. The area has also benefited from its proximity to the Mexican border as regionally famous Latin American restaurants are prevalent. You don't have to feel limited to steak and Mexican food, however, as many restaurateurs in the area serve contemporary dishes with German and Polish roots, Italian classics and pizza, as well as Chinese and Asian cuisine. Eating options in Glendale and Peoria range from diners featured on television to cafes perfect for a quick bite or fine dining in an elegant, romantic setting.
Frequently asked questions
- Bellair Golf Course
- Thunderbird Park
- Glendale Water Tank Triangulation Station
- Willow Creek Golf Course
- Plaza Sixtyseven Shopping Center
- Plaza Del Sol Shopping Center
- Thunderbird Recreation Area
- Pinnacle Peacock
- Union Hills Golf Course
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel and Spa
- Country Gables Park
- Hampton Inn Glendale-Peoria
- Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
- Talavi Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Sunburst Paradise Park
- Glendale Getaway
- South Golf Course
- Sunburst Plaza Shopping Center
- Plaza De Alamos Shopping Center