Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For our Happy Hour from 3PM - 6PM Monday - Friday, our Happy Hour menu is only available at the bar. Please let us know in your reservation note if you are planning on coming for Happy Hour specifically.
Happy Hour is from 2pm-6pm (M-Fri), and we are now offering to-go services for those that wish to take a piece of our kitchen home! We're proud to be an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for 2022!
- GWGregWLas Vegas •7 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoFood was great, service was good not great although once we got our order in food delivery was very prompt. Would definitely go back again.More infoZinburger Wine and Burger Bar - GilbertPrice: Moderate• Burgers• Gilbert•4.7
- DdragonflyvipPhoenix / Arizona •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023food was great! The servers and manager were so nice. It was my birthday and along with giving me a 20.00 gift card they took a birthday picture of my husband and I and gave us that too!More infoRA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Mesa, AZPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Mesa•4.1
- FDFayeDvipPhoenix / Arizona •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good service, great food, delicious coffees and good selection of beer wine and cocktails.More infoLiberty MarketPrice: Moderate• American• Gilbert•4.7
- JCJeffCPhoenix / Arizona •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, great service, and always a great place to go. We always enjoy coming!More infoBobby - Q Craft BBQ & Tap Room - MesaPrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Mesa•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLake of the Ozarks •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Busy place. Highly recommend a reservation. Service and food were awesome.More infoCulinary Dropout - GilbertPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Gilbert•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
From dusty territorial outpost to thriving Phoenix suburb to modern urban hub, the city of Mesa has changed a lot in its nearly 150-year history to become the third largest city in Arizona. As the city has grown, so has its culinary landscape. Mesa’s unique balance of 21st-century innovation and Southwestern history is reflected deeply in its cuisine. In true Arizona style, the city is home to dozens of steakhouses ranging from traditional ranch-style joints to Japanese and Brazilian options. Mesa’s Mexican roots are on display at decades-old family-run landmarks and Baja-style grills alike. As the city has expanded, so has Mesa’s palate with an endless number of international fine dining spots, including Polish, Latin American and Vietnamese specialties.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Mesa is Over Easy
- Pioneer Park
- Gilbert Estates Phase Two Mini Park
- Fountain of The Sun Shopping Center
- Quail Run Sports Complex
- Mesa Convention Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Mesa Superstition Springs
- Washington Activity Center
- Santa Fe Square Shopping Center
- Factory Stores of America Shopping Center
- Bell Square Shopping Center
- Desert Sands Golf Course
- Rendezvous Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
- Superstition Springs Center Shopping Center
- Old West Valley Subdivision Mini Park
- Fiesta Mall
- Sunvalley Square Shopping Center
- Westwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Sun Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Buckhorn Shopping Center