- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve never been to any of the Library’s even though I’m a south jersey native. It’s so cute with all of the books surrounding the place- it really makes you feel as though you aren’t “home” anymore. The food was very good. I had the steak tips with peppers and onions, asparagus and garlic mash on the side. Although we reserved the last possible reservation, we were seated and served as though we had all night, with courtesy and care. Will definitely come back and also will be viewing the others.More infoLibrary IVPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Williamstown•4.7
- SMSarahM1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoServer was great...food a little pricey...but it is a golf course...entertainment (acoustic guitar) was good! Quiet weather was crappy. Food was good. Drink was very good (pumpkin expresso martini). Def want to go back to try burgers. Husband had prime rib...was around $40 w/ five piece of asparagus...no soup or salad. He did get clam chowder (additionally) which he said was good. Two drinks (husband),prime rib, cup soup, martini and chicken dinner was around 150More infoTwisted TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Hammonton•4.7
- RMRebeccaMPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •23 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoDelicious as always. Bread is fresh and amazing. Service is attentive. Tuna carpaccio, which I've had multiple times before, was a bit too salty, but it was large salt crystals so I just scraped them off. I finally got to try the lobster risotto! We'd only been here on a Wednesday once before because it's difficult with our schedules, and they were out of it that time. It's a rotating special only on Wednesdays. It was delicious. I asked to buy a loaf of the amazing cranberry walnut bread to go, and they gave it to us for free as an apology for not being able to get the risotto last time. Also had the creme brulee which was great.More infoParcPrice: Expensive• French• Rittenhouse Square•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoIt has been a long time since I have been able to enjoy every single aspect of a dining experience, from the greeting and adieu from the front podium to each course of the meal .. mushroom soup was velvety smooth and bursting with flavor the wedge salad was erupting with an abundance of Bacon and Bleu cheese to the soft butter to spread on the hot crispy bread homerun after homerun , my ny strip was cooked a perfect pittsburgh medium rare and finally the house made desserts were a perfect ending ! Kudos to the mixologist behind the bar because the sampled specialty cocktails tasted delish . It's obvious you and your experience is valued here !More infoFranklinville InnPrice: Expensive• Steak• Franklinville•4.9
- KkennethpPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great time. Wonderful food Desert was. The bestMore infoLa CampagnolaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Medford•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Hammonton on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Hammonton has a lot to offer in terms of Latin food, including Mexican, Cuban, and Tex-Mex options. The town also has plenty of Italian food from fine dining choices to wood-fired brick-oven pizza. Locals love all the area diners serving affordable breakfasts and giant New Jersey-style subs on hoagie buns. The town also has classic American options. Many restaurants feature farm-to-table and sustainable dining. Even the bakeries use fresh, farm-to-table ingredients. Vegetarians, vegans, and others with dietary restrictions will not have a hard time finding a meal here. Hammonton has plenty of family-friendly restaurants, and most of the local diners, taverns, and bars and grills can accommodate large parties.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hammonton is Twisted Tavern