- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoKyle was an excellent server. Very friendly and helpful. Great server!More infoMoxies - KanataPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Kanata•4.7
- JMJanMOttawa •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved the vibe, the menu and the staff here. The smoked trout was excellent and so too the mushrooms on sourdough. Those rosemary potatoes are worth ordering too. When we asked for a table away from the music speaker so that we could chat, the staff was superb and lowered the volume : )More infoCantina GiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Glebe•4.5
- MCMarioCOttawa •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoNever disappoints! Been patrons for 5+ years and the food just keeps getting better. Every time chef comes back from travelling he brings even more interesting tastes to present in his own unique manner. The ambiance, the service, the wine pairings, the timely visit from chef, and the care they take to know your name is what makes NeXT our favourite food experience…More infoNeXTPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Kanata•4.7
- KTKateandTrevOttawa •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe all had an enjoyable evening at Urban Angus Steak and the meals were all really tasty. The steak was cooked to perfection. The portions were plentiful and most of us ended taking our leftovers home. The small town vibe and cozy ambiance with the live music was a great addition to the birthday celebration.More infoUrban Angus Steak and WinePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Arnprior•4.6
- LBLindaBNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a lovely evening celebrating a milestone birthday at Riviera on a Monday night. The service was superb, as was the meal. The Seafood Tower was a standout, as was the Halibut and Lobster Pasta. Dessert was also excellent. Between bites it’s entertaining to take in the expert moves from the mixologist at the bar. It was quite busy for a Monday night but not too loud to hear our table conversation. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Highly recommend.More infoRivieraPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Downtown•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Almonte who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Almonte either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.