- MPMichaelPvipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHad a great time. Food was great and the service was good also.More infoChart House Restaurant - Daytona BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Daytona Beach•4.2
- SASandraANorthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs usually food and service was awesome. This time the noise level was so high we could not carry in a table conversation. This is a rarity; usually very quiet. I am guessing the holiday crowds snd the okay at the Peabody was a contribution factor.More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse - Daytona BeachPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Daytona Beach•4.6
- SStevevipNew York / Tri-State Area •65 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Our 6th visit. The new expanded Gastro Pub menu is a hit with so many interesting and delicious choices. The new wealth of options seems to come at the expense of the unique "Fine" dining experience they perfected when they were just a steakhouse. This will still be a favorite place for their Gastro Pub experience. But I hope they can find a way to do that while still providing the best steak in or near Daytona.More infoDaytona’s Steakhouse and wine barPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Port Orange•4.2
- PCPatriciaC1 review5.0Dined on Nov 6, 2023The waitstaff was outstanding —- great service and solicitous concerning our group’s time constraints (participants in bridge tournament).More infoAzurePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Daytona Beach•4.2
- JWJeffreyWLondon •10 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 5, 2023Lovely bar a few moments away from the beach. Good food, great service. Good selection of food and beers! Have been several times and will return againMore infoFlagler TavernPrice: Moderate• Pub• New Smyrna•4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Ponce Inlet
Just south of Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet is known as the home of Florida’s tallest lighthouse. If you climb up and down the 200 steps to the top of the lighthouse to take in the incredible views, chances are you’re going to need a good meal and a nice cold drink. The local craft beer scene offers unique flavors of every type of brew, many of which pair perfectly with the freshly caught seafood served all along the boardwalk. If you get your flip-flops out and take a stroll around this small beach town, you’ll find many well-known local eateries tucked into small corners of the town. You can also enjoy an authentic Italian pizza or delicious grouper Reuben at one of the several seaside diners.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ponce Inlet who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ponce Inlet either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.