Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our bar and hightop table are made from black walnut. Owner Tim Prengjoni and Staff stride to make your dinning experience only the best.
We welcome you, your family, and friends to our home.
The finest food, meeting place, great bar, absolutely beautiful decor, and family restaurant in Yorktown Heights, New York.
- DJDJCartvipNew York / Tri-State Area •100 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoNadine's is local gem. While the menu is quite updated since it was Jennifer's, the selections are much broader and the preparation excellent. The service is great.More infoNadine'sPrice: Expensive• Austrian• Yorktown Heights•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA great night out as newly first time parents. Well deserved steak & drinks. The service and ambience was excellent!More infoHudson Valley SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Yorktown Heights•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Wonderful experience. This was my 3rd time dining at this restaurant, and it was absolutely divine. Thank you!More infoThe GramercyPrice: Moderate• American• Yorktown Heights•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 25, 2023Great food, great service and wonderful atmosphere! We’ve been back a few times.More infoCommon Grounds Cafe LoungePrice: Moderate• American• Jefferson Valley•5
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Yorktown Heights is Hudson Valley Steakhouse
- Reis Park
- Yorktown Memorial Park
- Downing Park
- Westchester Mall Shopping Center
- Lincolndale Plaza Shopping Center
- Mohansic Golf Course
- Mildred B Lasdon Sanctuary
- Hemlock Brook Preserve
- Baldwin Place Shopping Center
- Mohansic State Park
- Koegel Park
- Village Plaza Shopping Center
- Muscoot Farm Park
- Angle Brook Golf Course
- Van Tassel Memorial Park