Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our specialty drink menu features Woody's signature cocktail, The Orange Crush - a must have! Also offering an extensive wine list that features an eclectic blend of regions and vintages specially designed to complement your dining experience.
Come to Woody's and take your body where your mind's been all week. Mahalo
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIt is definitely a family run atmosphere where everyone helps out. The focaccia bread was out of this world! It wowed me from the start. Our drinks were good but the appetizers were even better.We ordered an arugula salad and fried zucchini, both had amazing flavors! Then onto our main courses,chicken Licata and eggplant rollatini, yum, yum, yum! Then, you get to play a game at the end to see if your dinner is free. We guessed the wrong number, but what a creative and fun way to end our dinner. You definitely have to try this place!! The valet guy is so nice too!More infoGargiulos Tinton FallsPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tinton Falls•4.7
- LLeeyannvipNew York / Tri-State Area •65 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Always a wonderful time at Woody’s. Food was delicious, service perfect. Manager Andrew was so very nice to us. It’s so nice to know that establishments like this still exist. Absolute perfection!More infoWoody's -Tinton FallsPrice: Moderate• Californian• Tinton Falls•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was my second visit! Food was amazing both visits! Fresh and loaded with tons of flavor. The service was great both times. My servers were Janice and Jillian. Both ladies were sweet and attentive. The restaurant is on the smaller side so it can get a bit noisy when crowded. Highly recommend this delicious BYOB.More infoSemolina RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Red Bank•4.8
- PDPeterDLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent all the way around.More infoPazzo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Red Bank•4.4
- ACAngeloCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a great way to celebrate the New Year…the brunch at Barrel and Roost was awesome!More infoNicholas Barrel & RoostPrice: Expensive• Comfort Food• Red Bank•4.8
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tinton Falls is Gargiulos Tinton Falls
- Dorbrook County Park
- Courtyard Tinton Falls Eatontown
- Colts Neck Inn Hotel
- Lincroft Park
- Hampton Inn Neptune
- Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
- Residence Inn Tinton Falls
- Executive Inn and Suites Neptune
- Howell Park Golf Course
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tinton Falls-Eatontown
- Oak Green Park
- Monmouth Museum
- Residence Inn Neptune at Gateway Center
- Holiday Inn Express - Neptune
- Express Inn - Wall
- Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
- Jumping Brook Golf Club
- Howell County Park