- NJNicoleJ1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was our 4th time dinning at Arethusa and I would definitely recommend them for any special occasion. The hosts, servers and general manager are fantastic. The food is amazing. Every course is timed perfectly. Your water glass never empties. Every time, including this one you never feel rushed although they book the table for two hours maximum. My husband and I are both in the restaurant industry so we can truly appreciate the time and passion put into this restaurant, by both front and back of house. The only reason why I gave the food a 4 out of 5 was because of one unfortunate thing. We both started with salads. The beet and also the shaved Brussel sprout salad and then, my husband got the Sea bass with polenta. The crust they achieved on the sea bass was incredible. The amount of polenta was just enough to not call it a smear. It was delicious but lacking in amount in our opinion, but still great non the less . I then had the Duck with baby bok choy, and butternut squash gnocchi. And this is where it fell short in my opinion. The gnocchi was very dense to the point where it was chewy and just not up to the standards of the rest of the plate, which was absolutely melt in your mouth delicious. I did not finish that part of my dish which I feel is unfortunate because of the amount of money spent… however, they did redeem them self with a wonderful dessert course. My husband got the peachy brown butter cake (with a beautifully written out happy birthday) and I got the brûléed cheese cake, which was so fluffy and velvety I only wish there was more! All in all, a wonderful dinner and we can’t wait to dine there again in the future. Thank you (especially) to all the chefs, and staff.More infoArethusa al TavoloPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Bantam•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Exceptional on all counts. CIA- level food quality paired with friendly, attentive, yet unobtrusive service. Portions so generous you’ll definitely need a few to-go containers. Historic building & eclectic ambiance. Will return.More infoMarket Place Tavern - LitchfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Litchfield•4.3
- FfunkyfoodievipNew York / Tri-State Area •36 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Food fresh and delicious but pricey. Sadly can’t go there on a more regular basis. Service ok, host/kid was pretty clueless.More infoThe Litchfield Saltwater GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Litchfield•4.4
- PPete1 review5.0Dined on Aug 31, 2023Arguably the best experience in all of CT. Well worth it every time we come.More infoWinvian FarmPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Morris•4.8
- OPOscarPaulNew York / Tri-State Area •53 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 24, 2023Great ambiance and card from staff celebrating our 44th wedding anniversary. The strip steak was cooked to perfection. Sitting next to the fireplace was an added comfort.More infoMockingbird Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Litchfield•4.4
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Morris. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Morris who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Morris either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.