- JLJLfromMassGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were able to eat out on the patio, trying to get that last bit of summer in. The only thing out there is the squirrels which seem to want to come up on our table. We thought it was funny (and entertaining). The food (salmon and steak) was cooked exactly like we requested and delicious. This is one of our go to restaurants for a special occasion meal.More info30 Boltwood - Inn on BoltwoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Amherst•4.5
- ALAnnaL1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoHad bolgonase was just ok expected a tastier sauceMore infoJohnny's TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Amherst•4.5
- CCherylmTreasure Coast •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWas wonderful gathering of friends and family -party of 8 Our server announced (first off) that their special app was the HukeLau golden fingers and egg rolls - WELL, we ordered 2 of each and they were terrific! We all sat around and commented on how great they were and the wonderful memories we all had there. Food and drinks were prepared well! Sunday Funday started with the bloody mary's which were all garnished well and had just the right spice-YUM-well done! Our room was a bit noisy due to the high ceilings but that comes with the territory - we were all together so that's all that mattered. Can't say a bad thing - service, food and location all were terrific for our small group. Highly recommend!More infoJohnny's Bar & GrillePrice: Moderate• American• South Hadley•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023Went here for my boyfriend’s birthday and the hibachi chefs made it so entertaining. Definitely recommend for a large group!More infoOsaka NorthamptonPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Northampton•4.4
- SMSueMGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a wonderful brunch. The food was great, the drinks were great, I have nothing negative to say.More infoDelaney's Grill/The Mick/*Log Cabin (Holidays Only)Price: Expensive• Steak• Holyoke•4.5
Amherst is a trendy neighborhood that has a variety of restaurants that appeal to college students and global travelers. For the sandwich lovers, Main Street offers many deli items along with salads and pastries. If you are more health-conscious, you can get fresh produce, grass-fed beef and other locally grown and raised ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the downtown district. It's easy to find Mediterranean staples like house-made pitas and kebabs for an international flavor. Visit North Pleasant Street for a taste of African cuisine. Those who enjoy eating beef, goat, salmon or shrimp along with fried plantains should seek the Nigerian dining available in the area.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Amherst. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Amherst who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Amherst either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Bela's B&B
- War Memorial
- Hampshire Mall Shopping Center
- Main Street Historic District
- Mohawk Mall Shopping Center
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory And Gardens
- Pratt Museum of Natural History
- Red Roof Inn South Deerfield
- Mead Art Museum
- Mount Sugarloaf State Reservation
- Fraternity Park
- Northfield Mountain Recreation And Environmental Center
- Lower Tennis Court
- Athletic Fields North
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amherst-Hadley
- Bob Stiles House Museum
- Turner Falls Historic District
- Emily Dickinson Museum The Homestead And The Evergreens
- French King Bridge
- Softball Complex