- SHScottH1 review5.0Dined 5 days agogreat service, great view and very good food. Definitely recommend a visit.More info308 LakesidePrice: Moderate• American• East Brookfield•4.4
- Mmmoor999vipGreater Boston •12 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoNot as good as it used to be but still an okay night out.More infoThe DuckPrice: Moderate• American• Sturbridge•4.6
- NSNSJHDenver / Colorado •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Great waitress, music too loud. Great food. Sat on outside patio. Would highly recommend.More infoBlack & White GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Worcester•4.4
- JJessiedeGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience, would definitely return. We ordered appetizers, entrées, drinks, and dessert for a group of 11 people and every thing was exceptional. Only exception, I, asked for steak medium and it was cooked well done. Waitress was amazing. Had chef redo it but it fell short, steak was once again cooked well done. Manager was great, we were compensated for it. Another thing to keep in mind our reservation was for 4 PM. Apparently the restaurant does not open their doors until exact opening hours. We had to wait outside in the cold for 15 minutes. I would recommend recommendation booking reservations 15 minutes after restaurant hours in the winter months, so this is not experienced.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - WorcesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Worcester•4.5
- CCCandiCNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful restaurant and enjoyed our lunch very much. Recommend to all but make a reservation .More infoPublick HousePrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Sturbridge•4.5
Discover East Brookfield
East Brookfield, Massachusetts is only ten or so square miles in size, but by putting the flair and tradition of Commonwealth cooking to use, the friendly town's restaurants offer excellent cuisine. An abundance of locally owned bakeries, diners and cafes make grabbing baked goods, breakfast or a cup of coffee a real joy in East Brookfield. Similarly, pubs and grilles offer outstanding burgers, steaks and other cuts of meat, and pizzerias feature remarkable pies. As if these dining options weren't enough, the city is home to authentic Chinese, Thai and Mexican eateries that'll surely wow even the most discerning of eaters. If you're in the area, consider trying some Massachusetts specialties. Clam chowder and fried clam are deliciously featured on several East Brookfield menus.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 22, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in East Brookfield. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Brookfield who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Brookfield either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.