Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The appetizers, like boneless Buffalo wings or kung pao chicken wraps highlight the different inspirations at Abington Ale House and Grill. There are also many salads, soups, sandwiches and burgers that will make you full and satisfied.
- AAnitadNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMy family and I enjoyed familiar dishes made to perfection such as rigatoni bolognese to an outstanding arugula blue cheese salad with the generous addition of figs soaked in port wine. (who knew?)The tender and flavorful wood fired steak tips accompanying the salad were out of this world. Each dish has a balanced approach, highlighting the deft attention to individual ingredients.More infoAlma NovePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Hingham•4.7
- F103FoodiesvipGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe menu includes many options and it was hard to decide. The squash soup was amazing.More infoLiberty TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Quincy•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was our first visit. The restaurant is beautiful. Bar service was great. Dining room service was outstanding. Food was phenomenal. Will return again soon.More infoGrille 151Price: Moderate• American• Weymouth•4.7
- DODanielOvipGreater Boston •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time to this Weymouth landmark- nice clean restaurant, large menu, moderate prices for todays market- good quality food-attentive service- would recommend.More infoThe Venetian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Hingham•4.5
- KDKellyDvipGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food is outstanding and our server Kayley was amazing. Wonderful place!!!!!!More infoToscaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Hingham•4.9
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Weymouth, MA, has a dining scene that covers all the New England classics. Start with a fresh breakfast of delicious homemade pancakes. For lunch, you can find classic New England clam chowder or many other soup-and-sandwich combinations in one of the cafes or diners. When you want a more elegant dining experience complete with a surf-and-turf entree, head to one of the many steakhouses for fresh seafood and tender, marbled beef. If international fare is what you crave, you can feast on Italian, Mexican, Greek or Indian. Many of the restaurants in Weymouth are vegetarian friendly with gluten-free menu items.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Weymouth. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Irish, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Weymouth who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Weymouth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Island Grove Park
- Super 8 Weymouth Boston Area
- Weymouth Braintree Regional Recreation Conservation Area
- Sailors Snug Harbor
- Brockton East Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- United States Naval Shipbuilding Museum
- Abigal Adams House Museum
- Lower Union Street Historic District
- Bradford Hawes Park
- Whitman Station
- South Weymouth Station
- Plymouth St Baseball Field
- Weymouth Village Shopping Center
- Hawthorne Gardens
- Weymouth Shopping Center
- East Way Shopping Center
- Washington Street Station Historical
- North Abington Station Historical
- Angelos Shopping Center
- Abington Station