- JRJamesR1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat place, great food!! Have eaten here often and will continue to go there. Love it!More infoLa Familia - South Easton, MaPrice: Moderate• Italian• South Easton•4.7
- SGSandyG1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was very good as usual and our server Danielle was excellent. The bar area was very loud but everyone seemed to be having a great time.More infoPorticello RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• South Easton•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoBolognese was excellent.More infoLa Stalla Osteria & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Stoughton•4.7
- PSPaulSvipOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 27, 2023Our food was fantastic and our server Janet was also fantastic.More infoLa Cucina Ristorante EastonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Easton•4.7
- MBMansfieldBvipGreater Boston •23 reviews5.0Dined on May 13, 2021Another great experience. We went for the food and to try out their Trivia night and we weren't disappointed. Food and service were good. BBQ was delicious. Salad with grilled chicken was good and fresh. Prime Rib was an excellent cut and cooked just right. One couple tried their pizza and loved it. We were indoors because of weather and Trivia, which is ok, but outdoor patios are awesome.More info2 Jerks Grille At Easton Country ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Easton•4.4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Easton, Massachusetts, is a suburb that is about 30 miles from Boston and Providence, the capital City of Rhode Island. Being in between two cities with great dining opportunities, Easton also offers a few of its own dining experiences. You can enjoy fresh locally sourced food at a farm-to-table spot or an upscale dinner at a cocktail or wine bar. You can also find sushi and other international options, including a number of authentic Italian restaurants and Mexican eateries. Not far from the Atlantic Ocean, Easton also offers fresh seafood for those hoping to savor some New England clam chowder or a lobster roll. For dessert or an afternoon pick-me-up, stop into a café or bakery for a cup of coffee and a pastry.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Easton is La Cucina Ristorante Easton