- AAAndyAGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoYanni, the person who helped us, was just wonderful and the food - well what can I say - it was certainly superb! I have been to Daniella's before and there is something new in the kitchen and whatever it is, thank you because now I have scheduled several other Holiday dinners at your restaurant!!More infoDaniella's Ristorante - PeabodyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Peabody•4.6
- JOJanetOvipGreater Boston •57 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Always consistently dependable. Food is outstanding and service was as well. Would highly recommend and go back again!More infoLegal Sea Foods - PeabodyPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Peabody•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of our favorite spots. Last nights food seemed very salty for the whole table. We have never had that problem before.More infoDaniella's Cafe & Market - DanversPrice: Moderate• Italian• Danvers•4.8
- RPRPCPGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Roberto was our waiter and was terrific from beginning to end, as usual! We highly recommend Pellana to everyone!!More infoPellana SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Peabody•4.8
- THTomHvipGreater Boston •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Brunch at Ledger, as always excellent! I strayed from the usual three dishes I alternate between and ordered the pastrami has with sunny side up eggs. It was delicious. The service was attentive, friendly and professional. Ledger never disappoints!More infoLedger Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Salem•4.8
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The small New England city of Danvers pairs early American history with a wide-open woodsy appeal and excellent choices for traditional and contemporary dining. Danvers acknowledges its 18th century roots with old fashioned pubs and homey American eateries serving pork chops and bread pudding. Other offerings are deliciously contemporary. Many of the steakhouses have modernized with high-end small plate menus and fresh slants on the popular traditional surf 'n turf dish. Of course, seafood shines all by itself in multiple incarnations from crab cakes and warm lobster rolls to environmentally conscious fish dishes and tasty Thai fusion. Today's Danvers features international foods as well with an array of Italian, Chinese and Japanese eateries.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Danvers. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Danvers who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Danvers either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers
- Knight's Inn Boston/Danvers
- Motel 6 Boston North - Danvers
- Glen Magna Farms
- The North Shore Hotel
- Doubletree Boston North Shore
- Danvers Plaza Shopping Center
- Coco Key Water Resort At The Sheraton Ferncroft
- Danvers Park
- Tapleyville Station Historical
- Asylum Station Historical
- Primrose Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Boston North Shore/Danvers
- Beaver Brook Station Historical