Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations highly recommended, 3 weeks in advance. All parties over 6 persons, call 251-981-9811 est 112.
Start with an appetizer like Lobster Rangoons, Crab Claws - Fried or Sautéed, Mardi Gras shrimp or Blackened scallops... Entrees include a range of seafood options like Fried Seafood Platter, Grouper Pecan, Bayou Grouper, Shrimp & Grits, Char-grilled Yellowfin Tuna etc. as well as hand cut Filet and Ribeye steaks.
Chef Bill Briand's seasonally inspired menu celebrates local ingredients and his Louisiana heritage. In addition to its breathtaking design and culinary excellence from Gulf Coast seafood to steak, Fisher’s Upstairs offers craft cocktails at two stunning bars, and a carefully curated wine list produced by Sara Kavanaugh.
- MAMAC2016vipNashville •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Our early reservation for dinner was a sweet spot in the afternoon with low noise levels for our elderly mother. The filet was amazing, and beet salad was fantastic. She loved her grouper fillet, and cornbread. We enjoyed so much we made Thanksgiving reservations, too.More infoZeke's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Orange Beach•4.7
- CKCynthiaKVancouver / British Columbia •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Fisher's as always never disappoints, unfortunately it was their last nightMore infoFisher's at Orange Beach Marina - UpstairsPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Orange Beach•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023This was our first time eating at Playa’s and we loved everything about it!! The Fried Grits appetizer was so good and Island Shrimp with ginger slaw and coconut rice was delicious!! We will be recommending it to our friends and definitely come back when we are in orange Beach again. We give it a 10+!!More infoPlayaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Orange Beach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Voyagers was wonderful, as always! The Hanging Tenderloin is our favorite steak- cooked Pittsburgh Rare. Our server, Adam, was attentive and personable! We will definitely be back next we are in Orange Beach.More infoVoyagers- Perdido Beach ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Orange Beach•4.8
- JJimbobvipNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service was excellent and the food was great. Best dinner in Orange Beach. Highly recommended!More infoLouisiana Lagniappe - Orange BeachPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Orange Beach•4.7
Discover Orange Beach
First documented by Columbus sailors in 1507, Orange Beach is now a pleasant vacation town on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. Known for its 32 miles of sugar-white beaches and gentle surf, Orange Beach has become a tourist haven. What do all these visitors eat? While there are traditional Southern American-style restaurants that serve fried egg, bacon and grits for breakfast, the main cuisine of the area is seafood. Appetizers such as firecracker shrimp and inventive crab cakes will tantalize your palate, preparing it for the main event. A local seafood special called the Amberjack attracts many diners. Fresh crabmeat tops a bed of cremini mushrooms, peppers and onions, all covered with a mild beurre blanc sauce. A hearty serving of real mashed potatoes accompanies this delicious main dish.
Frequently asked questions
- Summer House on Romar Beach by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Trents Marina
- Windward Pointe 1002
- Phoenix X 1208
- White Caps 304
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Garett Park
- Grand Pointe 710
- Bobby Walker Marina
- Grande Caribbean 426
- Wind Drift 612W
- Perdido Key State Park
- Bear Point Marina
- Holiday Harbor Marina
- Admirals Quarters by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Perdido Bay Golf Club
- Alligator Alley
- TideWater 501
- The Palms by Wyndham Vacation Rentals