- JJackson1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was amazing and the service was outstanding. Went for an anniversary and would most definitely go back again.More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - LouisvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLittle Rock •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I really enjoyed the service and the food was outstanding. Definitely plan on going again in the near future.More infoThe Capital Grille - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- JJenniferbNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBanana pudding was amazing.More infoThe Village AnchorPrice: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.4
- CBCarolBvipCentral Kentucky •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur small plates were so delicious we ordered two of them twice! The duck fat frites and the warm Brussels sprouts salad were awesome and earned the respect order. We also really liked the bacon wrapped dates and caramelized onion and goat cheese dip which satisfied our tastes with just one serving. The beignets for dessert were fantastic! We will definitely repeat our repeats soon!More infoLouVino - Douglass HillsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Middletown•4.4
- MWMichaelWDallas - Fort Worth •7 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was very good and service was excellent. A great place for New Years Day.More infoMalone's - LouisvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• East Louisville•4.7
Shelbyville, Kentucky, in the heart of horse country, offers excellent dining opportunities with a selection of foods to please any palate. For steaks, you won't want to miss the Cattleman's Roadhouse, where you can find the Gentleman John's Porterhouse, Wild Bill's Ribeye, and Black and Bleu Sirloin . They also have a gluten-free menu and have an enormous salad bar. If you're looking for Mexican food, stop at the La Cocina de Mama, where you can get Mama's Fajitas for Two . If it's vegetarian food you're after, stop by the Science Hill Inn Dining Room, where you'll find Grilled Eggplant, Fresh Kentucky Trout, and Carolina Shrimp and Grits . And don't forget Bungalow Joe's for burgers, drinks, or Voodoo Buckets !