East Market St - NuLu Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in East Market St - NuLu
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in East Market St - NuLu
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From plantains to the classic Cuban sandwich, we have all of the classic Cuban specialties covered with our twist, of course! Come visit us to see what Louisville has been missing.
At Mima's, we believe in creating an inviting and invigorating atmosphere. That's why you can find different choices to choose from. Whether you're enjoying a delicious dinner in our dining room, a tasty Mojito at our bar, or even a fine hand-rolled cigar on our patio, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
See what locals rave about in East Market St - NuLu
- JBJetBiQCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful location, great service (Levi was knowledgeable and helpful), delicious drinks! A few things: 1. The rooftop bar is actually inside and outside. Outside is first come, first serve. We didn’t realize that so wanting to sit outdoors, we make a reservation and put in the notes that we were wanting outdoor seating. When we arrived, we were told they didn’t take reservations for outside and at the time, there were no available seats out there. It was a beautiful night so we were specifically wanting outdoor seating. We sat inside and it was beautiful but disappointing to not have had that a little more clear. 2. A little weird once you get up the the 6th floor. It looks like you are just getting out on a guest room floor and you have to take a few turns and go down some nondescript hallway before you make it to the hostess stand. Awkward enough that we weren’t sure we were going the right way for a second. 3. Drinks were incredible but I wish there was some food. We saw a charcuterie board but it looks like that is the only option? Would have loved the options of some “bar food”, just small plates, especially some options better suited for just two people. We would have spent more money and had more drinks if we could have gotten some food on our stomachs. But the views are amazing, the decor is stunning, service staff were all very pleasant. We will go again but will make it just a quick stop for after dinner drinks instead of making an evening of it.More infoBar Genevieve - Rooftop at Hotel Genevieve$$$$• Contemporary French / American• West Louisville•4.3
- RZRoseZCentral Kentucky •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI have to say that the folks working here are gracious, friendly, accommodating, and clearly enjoy what they do. I've been here for holidays, birthdays, and now a work lunch. All of these times we received great service and the food is excellent each time. Great southern food and the bread pudding may be the best in the city.More infoLou Lou on Market$$$$• Cajun• East Market St - NuLu•4.6
- FFoodforfunvipLos Angeles •97 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoBeautiful space. Service was friendly and efficient. Menu is quite limited but items were well prepared and fresh. Make sure to checkout the rooftop bar as well as it is gorgeous!More infoRosettes$$$$• American• West Louisville•4.1
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De Mima$$$$• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- PpaulfCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was an awesome experience. The service was next to none food was absolutely delicious and the restaurant was decorated beautifully.More infoGuacamole Modern Mexican$$$$• Mexican• East Market St - NuLu•4.8
Discover East Market Street - NuLu
The NuLu neighborhood of Louisville has a dynamic dining scene that’s carving out a new niche for itself. Comfort foods are being creatively elevated to insanely good levels, and the dining community is embracing international cuisine. You’re just as likely to find Peruvian charcoal chicken, General Tso’s chicken or chicken shawarma on menus in NuLu as you are classic Southern staples like hush puppies and fried catfish. Regional classics invented right here include mutton barbecue, which pairs nicely with live bluegrass, burgoo and the world-famous Hot Brown sandwich. And who can leave East Market Street without popping a few chocolate bourbon balls?
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in East Market St - NuLu include Guacamole Modern Mexican, La Bodeguita De Mima and Lou Lou on Market
Restaurants with gluten-free options in East Market St - NuLu are La Bodeguita De Mima, Guacamole Modern Mexican and Lou Lou on Market
Bottomless brunch in East Market St - NuLu is available at La Bodeguita De Mima, Guacamole Modern Mexican and Lou Lou on Market
The most romantic restaurant in East Market St - NuLu is La Bodeguita De Mima
Restaurants in East Market St - NuLu with a great view include Guacamole Modern Mexican, La Bodeguita De Mima and Lou Lou on Market