Fiesta Henderson Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Fiesta Henderson
Outdoor dining in Fiesta Henderson
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Fiesta Henderson
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Monday to Friday Lunch specials from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm and Happy Hour Specials from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
If you are looking to book for a larger party please contact the restaurant directly at (702)478-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Fiesta Henderson
See what locals rave about in Fiesta Henderson
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur entire family loves Chef Roma’s Kitchen. No matter what you order, you won’t go wrong! The Lasagna is a must try! It’s a huge helping, so come hungry. The customer service, convenient location, and inviting atmosphere are added bonuses to the excellent food!More infoChef’s Roma Kitchen$$$$• Italian• Fiesta Henderson•4.9
- TThatsmystoryvipLas Vegas •100 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was our first trip to this place. We were favorably surprised. They have probably the widest selection of beef cuts that you'll ever find in a restaurant. My wife and I split a 39oz Wagyu dry aged tomahawk. It was cooked over oak. They hit the medium rare temperature spot on with a crust on the outside (almost Pittsburgh style). The steak was reasonably priced for its quality at $113. The restaurant was exceptionally clean and seemed to shine everywhere. We went early, and with the light crowd it wasn't too noisy. I can see why other patrons have complained about the noise since there were hard surfaces all around. We will go back.More infoEcho & Rig Steakhouse & Butcher Shop - Henderson$$$$• Steakhouse• Fiesta Henderson•4.5
- GBGrayceBPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is phenomenal. Really high quality and creativity to make each dish beautifully presented. On top of that, the service was outstanding. They worked with us on food sensitivities and made my birthday extra special!More info138 Restaurant$$$$• Steakhouse• Fiesta Henderson•4.5
- BLBLUZLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I have never had a bad experience here. During this visit, I ordered some very basic items, a bowl of New England clam chowder and the King's combo platter (fried shrimp, fish, and scallops). Everything was great.More infoKing's Fish House - Henderson$$$$• Seafood• Henderson•4.7
- MWMWP1919Las Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lovely dinner a few weeks ago with a great brunch on New Year’s Day. Quality of food is outstanding, friendly and top notch service.More infoBoom Bang Fine Foods & Cocktails$$$$• Contemporary American• Henderson•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in Fiesta Henderson
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Fiesta Henderson
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Discover Fiesta Henderson
Fiesta Henderson is one of Nevada's most affordable and luxurious hotel-casino combinations. It also features outstanding choices for diners seeking top-quality cuisine. As you'd expect, a food court comprised of fast-food restaurants can be found in Fiesta Henderson. The community also boasts a Mexican eatery, a steakhouse and a casual café. But perhaps the gaming hub's real dining strength is its buffet, which features a wide variety of fresh-cooked foods available for your enjoyment in as large of portions as you'd like. Don't hesitate to try Nevada specialties like shrimp cocktail and onion rings while visiting Fiesta Henderson's tremendous buffet!
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Fiesta Henderson. Our customers recommend Echo & Rig Steakhouse & Butcher Shop - Henderson, 138 Restaurant and Chef’s Roma Kitchen
As of May 28, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Fiesta Henderson. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Mexican, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fiesta Henderson who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fiesta Henderson either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Whitney Ranch Center Shopping Center
- Galleria At Sunset Shopping Center
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa Casino
- Rodeo Park
- Allegro Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
- Courtyard by Marriott Henderson - Green Valley - Las Vegas
- White School Park And Sports Field
- Grapevine Springs Park
- Sam Boyd Stadium
- Dragonridge Golf Club
- Henderson Pavilion
- Cranberry World West
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson
- The District At Green Valley Ranch
- Siena Suites Hotel
- Best Western Plus Saint Rose Parkway/Las Vegas South
- Discovery Park