Fremont Street Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
Outdoor dining in Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
New restaurants to OpenTable in Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
See what locals rave about in Fremont Street
- HBHoracioB1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIt is always excellent, everytime we've gone, very Lively, reasonable prices and great serviceMore infoCasa di Amore$$$$• Italian• Paradise•4.8
- DMDocMNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe cocktails, the Bone Marrow appetizer, the Wedge Salad with extra bacon, and my entree the 8oz Filet with Peppercorn Sauce were all prepared in a very professional manner and tasted great. As I sat at the bar, Eddie the bartender was my server. He did an outstanding job preparing the drinks, serving, and interacting with me. Will definitely return.More infoPrimal Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Las Vegas•4.7
- PPollywogLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I take my family and friends here a lot, about x2 a month. Unbeatable value for the delicious meals and incredible ambiance of the waterfall area. Yes there are some native east siders roaming around watching the waterfall as you eat, but they don’t bug you. Easily and hands down my favorite restaurant (and I’ve been to a lot of strip restaurants), kind of hoping less people go so I can have it to myself!More infoAngry Butcher - Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall$$$$• Steakhouse• Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall•4.7
- POPhillipOvipLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 7, 2021The food at Grand Cafe - Boulder Station is always fresh, tastes good and consistent.More infoBrass Fork at Boulder Station Hotel & Casino$$$$• American• Boulder Station Hotel & Casino•4.7
- CLCatLovesVegasDiningLos Angeles •16 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 23, 2020My fiance and I were able to enjoy a wonderful wait staff, quiet environment, and delicious filet mignon steaks at the Yukon Grille on Saturday evening. We made reservations and ate early. We will return. What a nice restaurant to find in Arizona Charlies on Boulder Hwy!More infoArizona Charlie's Boulder - Yukon Grille Steakhouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Boulder Highway•4.5
Restaurant experiences trending in Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Fremont Street
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Discover Fremont Street
Historically one of the oldest streets in Las Vegas, an influx of exciting new restaurants has made Fremont Street a major destination for foodies. Millions of tourists flock to the Fremont Street Experience every year. The surrounding casinos have been eager to accommodate them, and as a result, there is tremendous depth to the variety of dining options on offer downtown. From unexpected twists on Mexican and Asian cuisine to upscale eateries helmed by celebrity chefs, there's something for everyone. And, if what you really want is just a good old-fashioned steak, the locals know that Fremont Street is the place to get a big, grilled ribeye just right. From infamous stacked hamburgers to Irish nachos topped with bacon, there’s plenty of fuel for Vegas adventures to be found on Fremont Street.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Fremont Street. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fremont Street who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fremont Street either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fremont Street Experience
- Fremont Street Zipline
- Oasis at Gold Spike
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Slotzilla Zip Line
- The Neon Museum
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino
- City Center Motel
- Golden Gate Casino Hotel
- The D Las Vegas
- Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel
- Fremont Hotel and Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino
- Container Park
- Downtowner Motel
- Union Pacific Station