- DSDaveSvipLas Vegas •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had the Prime Rib, Miso Fish and Lobster Tail for dinner. Appetizers escargot and wedge salad and baked potatoes 😋 Jesus was our server. Always excellent service 🤩More infoRedwood SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• California Hotel & Casino•4.7
- DKDelmonicoKingCrabvipPhoenix / Arizona •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First, Kevin and Duke were great - most knowledgeable and helpful in deciding our dinner options. View was nice, food was excellent, and the price was reasonable compared to other steak houses in the Las Vegas area.More infoTop of Binion's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Binions•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been coming for the last 6 years on New Years and it was fabulous as always!More infoHugo's Cellar - Four QueensPrice: Very Expensive• Continental• Four Queens Hotel & Casino•4.8
- BHBrandonHvipHawaii •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Exceeded our expectations, food, service and ambiences. Cool history and having old LV feel. It sits at the end of Fremont and was a cool view. I would suggest getting reservations after dark. The skyline of Fremont was extra cool. PS not a fan of Plaza casino it is inside of. We parked and forgot to pay for parking inside the casino and it hit us for $50. By that time it wanted us to go back into the casino. We had a line of cars behind us.More infoOscar's Steakhouse at the Plaza Hotel & CasinoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Plaza•4.7
- TLTanyaLeeHawaii •18 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 16, 2020Great staff! Jennifer, Cory and Beatrice are the best! Whenever we come in from Hawaii to gamble, we’ll eat there like 3 times out of the week stay. Excellent service & food!More infoCalifornia Noodle House - The California HotelPrice: Moderate• Asian• Downtown•4.3
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover California Hotel and Casino
The saying “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,” may apply to some things, but it may not apply to restaurants in the California Hotel and Casino. Voted as the best place to eat in downtown, the Vegas eating scene is all about great steak, and the California Hotel and Casino area goes above and beyond. There are several first-class steakhouses that offer elegant and sophisticated dining in a great atmosphere -- not to mention the continental and Italian dining offerings. If steak is not what your palate desires, seafood and international cuisines are also available for those who are more health-conscious.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in California Hotel & Casino is Redwood Steakhouse